american idol season 10 top 8

images american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8. Idol Season 10 Top 8 Movie
  • Idol Season 10 Top 8 Movie



  • Sachin_Stock
    09-18 10:40 AM
    I understand that the surrounding politico-activities are important, it was just the title of the thread "LIAR...." which drew my attention as if it was something related to IV/immigraition reforms of utmost concern. After reading the content it was not anywheres close to it.

    However I appreciate the information posted.





    wallpaper Idol Season 10 Top 8 Movie american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • VMH_GC
    12-12 10:24 AM
    I recently went to India and came back to US. At port of entry, the officer incorrectly put the date beyond my Visa expiry date in my copy of I-94 but in his copy he put the correct date. This confusion was largely due to the fact myself and mywife both are in h1b with two differenet expiry dates. Now my question is, will it be a problem? do i have to report this? Please let me know.

    Thanks
    VMH





    american idol season 10 top 8. Idol Season 10 photo
  • Idol Season 10 photo



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 06:10 PM
    What all other questions, like "Are you still working for the GC sponsored employer" ?

    Asked me if i am married or single - I mean wtf you dont see my status in the computer screen





    2011 american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol Top 12
  • American Idol Top 12



  • arc
    03-11 03:03 PM
    Mr "A" Check with a good tax consultant about implications of being paid in check, on EAD you can do multiple jobs and businesses, as long as you report your earnings and pay tax you should be fine. I am not an expert, check with a tax consultant and an attorney!


    Person "A" on H1B with 4 yrs of experience, Green Card filed, EAD received (both husband and wife), I-140 pending, Wife Dependant (has her own H1B), Wife opens a training institute.

    1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
    2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
    3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
    4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
    5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
    6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
    7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
    8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?



    more...


    american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol Season 10: Top 8
  • American Idol Season 10: Top 8



  • tinkugadu
    07-04 10:06 PM
    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.

    When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.

    For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.

    i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.

    i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.





    american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol April 10:
  • American Idol April 10:



  • swadeshi
    07-27 04:06 PM
    I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.

    Hope that helps.


    I-94 numbers never change, I have had the same one's even though I switched visa types like L1 to H1 and travelled twice. The I-94 number never changes it remians the same.



    more...


    american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol Season 10 TOP 8
  • American Idol Season 10 TOP 8



  • amitjoey
    05-28 12:27 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....


    PD With DEC 2006: IF you are from a retrogressed country, unless there is any overhaul in the precent process, or new visas added by way of new laws, you are looking at atleast 3 years of wait. Why would you want to withdraw it right now, wait for another 2-1/2 years. If suddenly you notice the dates jumping, then you can decide to withdraw.
    In the meantime, get 3 years extension on your H1, based on approved I140.
    Check w/lawyer.





    2010 Idol Season 10 photo american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • rvr_jcop
    03-27 12:51 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)

    Oh, and also, consider the 'risk' involved in the underlying 485. If you have everything in place and all the documents such as LCA are proper, proved A2P etc...then the risk should be negligible. But again, you know that better than us. Good Luck.

    In my case, I decided enough is enough. I am going back 'home' should something happen to my 485., in fact with a big smile.



    more...


    american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol top 8 men of
  • American Idol top 8 men of



  • kondur_007
    08-21 06:28 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks

    I am not a lawyer, but this is my honest opinion:

    If your I140 is approved, go ahead and do AC21. On a long run you will be much better off. Odds are, your GC will take a while and you will get stuck with an employer you dont want to work with long term. So go ahead and do AC21 ASAP before GC gets approved. As long as you invoke AC21 (date when you mail AC21 papers to USCIS or document it with your lawyer or accept the new job) BEFORE the approval of you GC, you will just be fine.

    Good Luck.





    hair American Idol Top 12 american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • gc4me
    04-23 10:13 AM
    This email is useless as nowhere in the email the alien's name is mentioned.
    In USCIS website you only have the option to add a case with the receipt number. They don't verify whether this case belongs to you or not.
    If your company/attorney gives you a receipt # that belongs to another person�s I-140 application, still you will get this email.

    The only option you have is to request for a copy of I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA.



    If you subscribe on USCIS website you will get email indicating and saying like:
    The following is the latest information on your case status

    Receipt Number:XXXXXX (i maksed it to hide my info)

    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status:

    This case has been approved. On June 12, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

    National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

    *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)



    more...


    american idol season 10 top 8. Idol Season 10 Top 8
  • Idol Season 10 Top 8



  • chanduv23
    12-09 12:38 PM
    Come on folks. So many people visit IV everyday. This time IV needs funds for lobbying. All you have to do is to contribute. So please

    CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE





    hot American Idol Season 10: Top 8 american idol season 10 top 8. Jacob Lusk quot;American Idolquot;
  • Jacob Lusk quot;American Idolquot;



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 11:38 AM
    applied for H1, was it COS? Did you get new I-94 when your H1 was approved. If yes then you are in H1 status after H1 is approved. Obvisously they denied L1B.
    Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......



    more...


    house american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 9.
  • american idol season 10 top 9.



  • gc@waiting
    08-27 03:13 PM
    Thanks Krishnam70, would you please send the URL?





    tattoo American Idol April 10: american idol season 10 top 8. American Idol – Season 9 – Top
  • American Idol – Season 9 – Top



  • breddy2000
    12-16 12:22 PM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    It quiet common that each office follows different rules.

    No harm in trying at different offices. As someone suggested take the printout of the valid identification cards and you should be all set.



    more...


    pictures American Idol Season 10 TOP 8 american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • grupak
    08-10 11:17 PM
    Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
    1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
    2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
    3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?

    Thanks.

    One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.





    dresses Jacob Lusk quot;American Idolquot; american idol season 10 top 8. Idol Season 10 Top 8 Movie
  • Idol Season 10 Top 8 Movie



  • sreeanne
    10-12 12:01 PM
    I filed my case on July 17th to TSC. No Checks cashed yet / No receipts.:mad:

    Today USCIS supposed to release bulletin. I hope TSC/NSC moves 5 more days ahead.

    I have a question though : Will USCIS releases bulletin like this once both service centers dates touched Aug 17th which is the last date of submitting 485 applications due to July visa bulletin fiasco.

    I even checked Oh Law firm website and they posted still 400,000 applications were waiting to be processed.

    Any thoughts about this?



    more...


    makeup American Idol top 8 men of american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • tnite
    08-03 10:28 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

    Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....

    maybe they meant 07/1/2007





    girlfriend American Idol – Season 9 – Top american idol season 10 top 8. american idol season 10 top 8.
  • american idol season 10 top 8.



  • p_kumar
    07-16 10:08 AM
    If they accept people who didn't listen to govt annoucement and sent their applications and reject those who sincerely listened and obeyed, well all hell will break loose.I will sue USCIS personally(not a class action suit) and even sell my house to pay the lawyer fees.:mad: wait a minute! i dont have a house....


    Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...

    my PD Oct 2003, EB3
    I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)





    hairstyles Idol Season 10 Top 8 american idol season 10 top 8. 2011 American Idol Season 10
  • 2011 American Idol Season 10



  • ken
    10-05 01:04 PM
    Do you have any LUD's on your case ? What about your wife case did you see any soft LUD's. From my experience if you have soft LUD's continuous for 2 or 3 days then its a sign of getting a decesion in a day or two.





    simplistik
    03-06 06:54 PM
    heh... the problem w/ this is... all the sites seem to be influenced by one another... and progressively got better... :( you all should've kept your stuff under wraps until the end





    chtting2me
    01-02 07:32 PM
    Still waiting for FP. Filled on 19th July @TSC



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews