american idol haley reinhart age

images american idol haley reinhart american idol haley reinhart age. girlfriend Haley Reinhart#39;s
  • girlfriend Haley Reinhart#39;s



  • Templarian
    08-27 11:45 AM
    ^Perfect :fab:





    wallpaper girlfriend Haley Reinhart#39;s american idol haley reinhart age. #39;American Idol#39; Haley Reinhart
  • #39;American Idol#39; Haley Reinhart



  • yabadaba
    06-29 02:22 AM
    Yabadaba,

    I am in a similar situation with no new stamp or I-94 while last entry into the US from Canada at a land border crossing. This is the date/place that I had mentioned in my I-485.

    See

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158111

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=145094&page=1&pp=15&highlight=canada

    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=165295

    There is a mighty good probabilty that we will get an RFE to
    establish proof of inspection of entry into the US

    So...start getting together any proofs for that:D that said it is fairly easy to take care RFE

    for u - u need to put in the last time u got a stamp when u left/entered the country. my case was different, I had gotten a visa stamp from toronto. that should be sufficient proof for uscis





    american idol haley reinhart age. wallpapers, American
  • wallpapers, American



  • vandanaverdia
    09-12 09:48 PM
    bump





    2011 #39;American Idol#39; Haley Reinhart american idol haley reinhart age. 2011 american idol haley
  • 2011 american idol haley



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 05:47 PM
    I have written the ombudsman with an update after their initial inquiry and two of my state senators regarding this. I am confident we sent everything requested in the RFE but it's my word against theirs since we have sent it a total of three times; in the original application, then for two RFE's. Obviously, they are not very competent or they are not telling us what document they really need becuase they keep asking for tax docs.

    I only have until May 12 to make a decision because they sent the letter of denial out so late compared to when they dated the denial. By the time the ombudsman gets back to me, my window of opportunity to file a motion will be gone.

    It's so frustrating to deal with these people!



    more...


    american idol haley reinhart age. American+idol+haley+
  • American+idol+haley+



  • smuggymba
    09-24 12:15 PM
    Hi guys,

    My wife's F-1 stamping visa got rejected (IInd time)in India, though she had H-4 to F-1 approved here in US by USCIS.
    We really want the OPT option that F-1 gives.
    Once she is back to US on H-4, is there any way that we can get the OPT since she has been maintaining her full time intl. status?

    Can we do a lawyer since the embassy is "wrong" in denying the visa since USCIS already approved it and she has only one sem. remaining.

    We are very worried. Please help.

    best regards,
    Rajesh

    For this exact reason my wife did not travel for stamping of F1 even though she had H4 to F1 COS. When you had approval notice, no need to travel unless it's an emergency or really required.





    american idol haley reinhart age. american idol haley reinhart
  • american idol haley reinhart



  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:17 PM
    Well VXG,
    I know what you are saying about Biometrics...both of our biometrics were done at the same time ....in any case I can't challenge my attorney especially one which is the largest in Boston...we will wait for the FP and then bug him again...at least she is current next month too........

    Well good luck with Lawrence Infopass.....strange place no parking ...had to park by a No parking sign where every other car was parked....the office is lush such a waste of public money.....and absolutely useless chaps....actually if I had got my lawyer;s mail an hour back I may not have made that long trip.....

    Well Boston USCIS is no better we have experience over there too couple of years back....

    Will have to go there again..not sure if Lawrence has Biometrics facility or not....

    OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFfffff how much more can I bear..................

    SoP



    more...


    american idol haley reinhart age. accesorios American+idol+2011+haley+reinhart+age American supersized its
  • accesorios American+idol+2011+haley+reinhart+age American supersized its



  • Ennada
    01-13 10:21 AM
    Hello Immi Gurus,
    Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:

    1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?

    Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...

    I was in the same boat in 2009. I got laid off in Feb without a job for 4 months and found a job in June. Had no problems from USCIS, no RFEs. My H1 was revoked. My employer said that they won't revoke 140 and is not required for them to do so. I used my EAD in my new job. And one fine day in Sept got my GC. It was a roller coaster ride that ended well. I hope and wish you get a job soon and GC soon too.

    In my opinion, you are OK. My understanding is that the rule says that you need to have a job at the time of adjudication of your GC.

    Good Luck.





    2010 wallpapers, American american idol haley reinhart age. american idol haley reinhart
  • american idol haley reinhart



  • sundevil
    06-14 05:14 PM
    The Last I heard they had 40K unused numbers(Ombudsman report). Some lucky few with much newer priorities might get through if USCIS tries to clear these numbers fast by end of FY'07. I do not believe they really have time to sort out by priority date if sep'30 is the date they need to get 40K approvals through.

    Besides ombudsman report says they attack the no-brainer applications first which take a few mins to finish and push the harder ones for later revisit, so they can score better on their performance reviews. I am not sure what qualifies as easy application though??

    The first thing for 485 approval is that your PD is current. If you PD is not current but the processing is complete because of the pre-adjucation , you still will not get 485 approval aka GC

    But if you PD is current, that whoever has there process (name check, biometrics et al) complete, they would get their GC before ppl with older PD if they are are still in processing queue.

    Offcourse there is another thing that comes in to play and that is the per country quota :eek:

    EB-3 India Feb-2005
    Waiting to apply I-485



    more...


    american idol haley reinhart age. Haley Reinhart performs after
  • Haley Reinhart performs after



  • Kodi
    10-17 12:48 PM
    Same main code as in the first 2 digits?

    Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?





    hair 2011 american idol haley american idol haley reinhart age. Haley Reinhart sings “God
  • Haley Reinhart sings “God



  • Becks
    02-01 09:49 PM
    Few of my friends had expressed their views that John McCain is better than others when immigration matters. But who ever comes they have to understand legal skilled immigrants problem because these are the people who contribute more to the economy.



    more...


    american idol haley reinhart age. american idol haley reinhart
  • american idol haley reinhart



  • Lollerskater
    04-23 11:46 AM
    I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.

    I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.

    Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:





    hot American+idol+haley+ american idol haley reinhart age. american idol haley reinhart
  • american idol haley reinhart



  • DareYouFireMe
    03-09 03:03 PM
    My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.

    Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).

    Please share your knowledge.



    more...


    house haley reinhart blue american idol haley reinhart age. +idol+haley+reinhart+bio
  • +idol+haley+reinhart+bio



  • pappu
    08-28 09:58 AM
    Could you please review this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    If you are a recurring subscriber please mail details to info at immigrationvoice.org. We verify each member before adding in the donor forum.





    tattoo american idol haley reinhart american idol haley reinhart age. tags american idol Going
  • tags american idol Going



  • Raksha
    12-11 06:26 PM
    Hi,
    If married in India & want to take divorce in USA what is the procedure & will it be a valid divorce?



    more...


    pictures accesorios American+idol+2011+haley+reinhart+age American supersized its american idol haley reinhart age. haley-reinhart-american-idol
  • haley-reinhart-american-idol



  • prdgl
    02-10 09:43 PM
    Hi,

    I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).


    Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.


    So if i switch now, I will

    1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
    2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
    3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)


    If I don't switch, my odds are that

    1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
    2. Can't talk to the attorney directly


    So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for

    1. Gettting into EB2
    2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
    3. Be able to talk to attorney directly


    Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?


    Thanks





    dresses american idol haley reinhart american idol haley reinhart age. american idol haley reinhart
  • american idol haley reinhart



  • tikka
    06-07 01:14 PM
    Have you had a chance to contribute as yet? if NOT please do so soon.
    IV needs funds for lobbying efforts

    thank you


    I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.

    Summary:
    First five years
    Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
    a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
    b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
    How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
    - 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
    - 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
    - Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

    and the TEXT of the Bill
    �(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
    33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
    34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
    35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
    36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
    37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
    38 in nonimmigrant status under section
    39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
    40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
    41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
    42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
    43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
    44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

    (c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
    11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
    12 enactment.


    So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

    So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

    I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:



    more...


    makeup Haley Reinhart performs after american idol haley reinhart age. haley reinhart blue
  • haley reinhart blue



  • binadh
    07-12 01:52 PM
    On the second thought --- Do you think PR or Citizen Desi's are for us? Any thoughts?





    girlfriend tags american idol Going american idol haley reinhart age. Posts Tagged #39;American Idol
  • Posts Tagged #39;American Idol



  • humsuplou
    11-30 02:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am trying to apply for an emergency advanced parole to visit my critically illed granma back home.
    I have a pending I-131 application with the receipt date of Aug 14th. I understand that I can goto my local USCIS office to apply for emergency AP, is that right?
    What document do I need? I have a hospital letter with their letter head. What else do I need? And is there anything specific things that need to be included in the letter?
    Also, is there anyone who has suuceed, or failed to get one with medical emergency of family memeber?
    Any advice/feedback/sharing will be very much appreciated. I have an appointment with the local USCIS on Tuesday.





    hairstyles american idol haley reinhart american idol haley reinhart age. her performance Haley ran
  • her performance Haley ran



  • cgs
    04-03 09:34 AM
    Renewal of passport doesn't invalidate the visas in old passport. You have to carry both the passports while traveling foreign country.

    You can get correct information about passport renewal processing details by contacting near by Indian embassy. You can also check if there is same day (or faster renewal for extra fee) renewals.





    desi3933
    03-02 06:42 AM
    Thanks for you valuable information.

    My last entry was on Mar 2008. So as per your reply, even if i have less pay on my W2 for 2006 it wont effect my H1 transfer?

    Kindly reply

    Thanks
    Tiger



    As I said before, one needs to show that he/she is maintaining status since last entry only. Your attorney should know this.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    sixburgh
    06-28 03:44 PM
    I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
    Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.

    I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
    Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
    I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
    Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013

    I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.

    I want to visit India for a marriage.

    Questions I have:
    - While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
    - While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
    - Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
    - Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
    - Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.

    So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews