american idol casey haley

images American Idol: Casey Abrams american idol casey haley. American Idol: Is Haley
  • American Idol: Is Haley



  • GCWhru
    07-16 08:37 AM
    USCIS decided a date Jun 1, 2006 to be current for EB2, so that Visa Numbers are not lost this year. This they decided on the basis of numbers of applications they were able to process by Jul 8, 2008. We all know that I485 Processing Date for NSC was Jul 28, 2007 and TSC was July 17, 2007. These dates were posted on Jun 15 and by July 8, might have moved by a day or two.

    Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.

    Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.

    In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.

    Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.

    Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.


    I am not sure how important the processing dates update, If you look in , there are many approvals whose mailed/application dates are well beyond Jul 17 (for TSC). This makes me question what is the processing date updates mean?





    wallpaper American Idol: Is Haley american idol casey haley. Later, Casey and Haley
  • Later, Casey and Haley



  • dbevis
    October 12th, 2003, 07:20 PM
    Both of the following are about 500KB, so beforewarned...

    I put a smaller beetle macro into the front-page gallery area, but here's a couple others.

    1 Upclose and personal with a dandelion.

    http://www.gotodon.com/misc/dandelion.jpg

    2. The same lens, used conventionally for a landscape. I printed this out at 19x13 and it's going to get framed.

    http://www.gotodon.com/misc/holliday-ruins.jpg





    american idol casey haley. Mar 31, 2011 · quot; American Idol
  • Mar 31, 2011 · quot; American Idol



  • java4yogi
    06-09 02:05 AM
    just checking if any lucky ones have received a approval for their h1b petitions this year !!!





    2011 Later, Casey and Haley american idol casey haley. american idol casey haley.
  • american idol casey haley.



  • glosrfc
    01-02 05:44 PM
    Are you considering actually creating something in AS1?

    :)

    I already have something in AS1 that fits the guidelines of this competition perfectly!



    more...


    american idol casey haley. American Idol singers Casey
  • American Idol singers Casey



  • diptam
    11-13 03:37 PM
    Jokes apart - I-485 is the actual step of converting someone to a real Permanent Resident.

    You don't have to worry about your Skill sets , loads of paperwork - you can do everything that an American can do apart from Voting. Its not a administrative processing step like I-140.

    If on a higher level the politicians feel that economy is bad , umeployment is rocketing up they would do nothing to speed up 485 , rather slow it down... They don't want an extra immigrant to stand in the line for Food stamp or unemployment benefits.

    Makes sense ?

    Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case ?
    In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
    I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.

    Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
    Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.

    I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:





    american idol casey haley. american idol haley and casey.
  • american idol haley and casey.



  • chanduv23
    08-14 11:14 PM
    The fact sheet is a must read for all IV members. Please use this fact sheet and then judge yourself - whether you want to talk about receipt notices or go to the rally.

    Singhsa3 and Macaca took a lot of pains and created it with a lot of effort. Good work.

    Please distribute the fact sheet as flyers and send the facts as emails, on blogs, various websites etc... and spread the message.

    Let the community have a realistic view of the situation.

    If you still do not consider doing the rally - the this is ehat will happen - IV will do it with whoever comes - the strength will be low, and opposition will ride over us easily as we are weak.

    So - please read the above fact sheet - this fact sheet is your reciept notice, and start heading towards DC.



    more...


    american idol casey haley. American Idol is now down to
  • American Idol is now down to



  • anilsal
    10-30 11:51 PM
    Also since you are a dentist and are working in the medical field, I am just wondering as to whether you have been able to inform other medical professionals, affected by retrogression and skilled immigration issues, about the efforts undertaken by IV.

    Anyway, sorting out your original issue via an attorney takes immediate precedence.





    2010 Mar 31, 2011 · quot; American Idol american idol casey haley. American Idol: Casey Abrams
  • American Idol: Casey Abrams



  • Sakthisagar
    04-30 10:01 AM
    Even if CIR fails it is good for Legal immigrants. let amnesty fail but the amendment for Visa recapture wil be passed. Let the CIR come to the floor call all senators and congressmen, tell your story participate with IV



    more...


    american idol casey haley. american idol casey haley.
  • american idol casey haley.



  • zofa30
    09-14 05:04 PM
    Thanks a_yaja and thanks for all who helped me in this issue,
    Yes I am on EB2+PERM. Thanks for the explanation. I now understand the situation.

    I have a couple of questions that will help me to figure out what to do:

    1-When legally I can start applying for new EB2+PERM with the new employer? Can I start right away from day one or I should work for the new employer for a certain period?

    2-What is the best way to have a safe H1B transfer? In other words should I ask my new employer to transfer H1B then resign from the current job once I received the new H1B or how it should be? Please advice.
    Thanks.





    hair american idol casey haley. american idol casey haley. 2010 His Idol favorites (spoiler american idol casey haley.
  • 2010 His Idol favorites (spoiler american idol casey haley.



  • kaizersoze
    07-17 06:24 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice

    C'mon dude...dates are current. You can file. isn't that enough for you to be happy about. Why do you want to wait till you get receipt notice ?

    You are thankful to IV now. Contribute to IV now.
    When u get ur receipt, u r thankful to USCIS for managing to open you packet and enter your information into the system :D



    more...


    american idol casey haley. makeup Haley Reinhart#39;s American Idol american idol casey haley. house
  • makeup Haley Reinhart#39;s American Idol american idol casey haley. house



  • jlander
    January 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
    I bought the new Sigma 105 ex dg lens from b&h and it shipped today. I just couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the Nikon when every review of the sigma that I read said it was just as good. I should get the lens on Wednesday.

    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

    I bought a 4+ closup lens to put on the front so that I can get even greater magnification. Has anyone ever used them?<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    As far as expresscamera.com goes, I learned my lesson. I searched for �expresscamera complaints� AFTER I got off the phone. I can't believe I fell for the bait and switch. When I completed my online order, I got an email that I had to call to verify the order. When I did, the operator asked what camera I was using and then asked why I was buying a 35mm film lens for a digital camera.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    This caught me by surprise and also made me feel a bit stupid. I asked what the difference was and what he recommended. He then sent me to another page on his site that had the sigma lens for $850 on sale for $750. He then told me that there was a rebate for $150 and he could file it for me for a fee of $50. I told him that I'd file it myself and he offered to wave the $50 fee. He then said that shipping would take 2 weeks and when I balked, said that he would upgrade the shipping to 3 day. The standard shipping price was over $50 with insurance. My total price on the lens was just under $650. By that time, I would have paid anything.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    I searched their site and found the Sigma ex dg lens for sale elsewhere for $370. The search function on the site does not work correctly, so it was not easy. What a scam... They have their technique down to a science. I doubt that many people actually end up with what they originally ordered.

    USCIS FAQ3 released [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : USCIS FAQ3 released






    hot American Idol singers Casey american idol casey haley. wallpaper American Idol
  • wallpaper American Idol



  • senocular
    01-15 03:26 PM
    Are ovals allowed? I can probably guess the answer to this, but just wanted to double check before I made my entry.

    I guess, similarly, this should include other transformations as well - scaling/skewing (= ovals) or even 3D rotation as available in FP10 ...?



    more...


    house American Idol#39;s Casey Abrams american idol casey haley. Former American Idol
  • Former American Idol



  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.





    tattoo american idol haley and casey. american idol casey haley. american idol casey haley. American Idol Season 10 alum
  • american idol casey haley. American Idol Season 10 alum



  • GCBy3000
    07-26 11:08 AM
    It says "which was ordered to lie on the table"

    lie on the table = next to dead = already in mortuary = some miracle could pull this back to life.

    Anyhow Kudos to Cornyn. Arise , Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. he was beaten several times to death with all his amendments, but still I am seeing him with full of energy when it comes to EBs.



    more...


    pictures American Idol is now down to american idol casey haley. to talk to Casey, Haley,
  • to talk to Casey, Haley,



  • siravi
    11-23 10:22 AM
    nihar,

    a couple of members tried help you with this query you posted in another thread earlier... (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15594)

    1) please write clearly. The SMS format (?) is not helping much :(
    2) you need to provide some more/basic information as was also requested earlier (above thread, post # 28)
    3) as suggested above, really, your best bet would be to talk to an international student advisor at your university/college, since you have been on F1.





    dresses wallpaper American Idol american idol casey haley. american idol haley and casey.
  • american idol haley and casey.



  • gova123
    08-14 03:31 PM
    I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
    I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007

    still waiting for fingerprint notice.

    You don't need no FP if your AD of I-485 is Jul 02...., Just kidding my friend....


    Anyway, I have applied along with my wife on Jul 19, No receipts yet......



    more...


    makeup american idol casey haley. american idol casey haley. American Idol#39;s Casey Abrams
  • American Idol#39;s Casey Abrams



  • hianupam
    04-16 03:55 PM
    get involved in your Texas state chapter when you finally make your move.
    Flowermound is great, but Plano rocks! ;)

    I will contact you as soon as we get settled. (that is if we decide to move)
    Thanks.





    girlfriend american idol casey haley. American Idol Season 10 alum american idol casey haley. Haley Reinhart on Dating
  • Haley Reinhart on Dating



  • katakamk
    07-11 03:00 PM
    Yes, USCIS can raise RFE ability to pay even in I-485 stage.





    hairstyles makeup Haley Reinhart#39;s American Idol american idol casey haley. house american idol casey haley. Casey, Haley, and Naima.
  • Casey, Haley, and Naima.



  • viswanadh73
    01-29 01:14 PM
    I applied PIO card for my new born daughter in Dec 1st week and i got exactly in 2 weeks. this is from Newyork consulate.

    yes Minor children are not eligible for OCI if both parents are having indian passport.they have to wait untill they are 18. it is clearly mentioned in the consulate websites.





    satishku_2000
    08-01 06:21 PM
    Unlike I485, you can appeal adverse desisions by USCIS, in I140 cases.Also try Ombudsman and local Congressman.You still have to know, what USCIS decision is.may be you will be alright without doing anything,and your I-140 will be favorably adjudicated!
    Wish you all the best


    I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...





    buvane
    09-10 07:32 PM
    extended review = "we got your money , now dont bother us"
    also means nothing is happening to your case!


    Thanks!!! This is exactly what they are doing...Other side of funny part do you have any clue on how to come out of this to get my case picked up??



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews