all will smith movies

images “Audiences all over the world all will smith movies. all will smith movies. movie
  • all will smith movies. movie



  • pragir
    06-09 12:14 PM
    I just spoke to an Immigration Officer about the status of my pending I-485 application using InfoPass, and all she said was "it is waiting for a visa number". She seemed to be very ignorant of general USCIS regs and laws, but she called somebody and this is the answer she came up with.

    My category is EB2-India with PD of Feb 2004 which is current for June. So, my question to all the gurus here is: WTF does this mean "waiting for a visa number"? i told her that my PD is current, so there is no need for waiting, but then she told me that my application was received on July 2nd 2007 and I need to wait. I tried explaining that 485 receipt date has no relation to PD, but it was a lost cause.

    Any comments from the wise on this board?





    wallpaper all will smith movies. movie all will smith movies. Will Smith is the most
  • Will Smith is the most



  • prom2
    10-25 05:30 PM
    Hi prom2, thanks for continuing this thread. Could you rename it to early-June filers or something more broad? Or maybe even the same name as the previous thread? That way, the same members can simply join this thread. Your present title is way too specific and with all the other similar threads out there, we might be missed by some members.

    Hi, Why did you ask me rename the thread with a broader name?, it is June 07 filers - General Tracker, seems broader enough.

    Thanks.





    all will smith movies. Now we all know Will Smith is
  • Now we all know Will Smith is



  • FredG
    May 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
    All brushes are not created equal. The arctic butterfly that Stephen mentioned builds up a static charge that causes the particles to cling to the brush. A brush without a charge just moves the particles around and leaves them in the cavity if not thoroughly blown out. More on that here (http://www.visibledust.com/index.php).

    I've not had good results from eclipse, and you cannot take it on an airplane. I've had very good results with the combination of a blower and arctic butterfly. For extremely stubborn dirt, I've had good luck with a lens pen. More on that here (http://www.lenspen.com/).

    Michael makes a good point about the possibility of loose brush fibers, so user beware whenever you stick anything inside the cavity.





    2011 Will Smith is the most all will smith movies. Stan Lee: Will Smith a quot;Long
  • Stan Lee: Will Smith a quot;Long



  • snathan
    02-11 01:50 PM
    Hi Folks,

    What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.

    USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
    I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.

    Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..

    Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?

    Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...

    Thanks in Advance for your reply !!

    USPS is cheap and best...


    There is one more thing even cheaper...

    put it in a water tight bottle and throw it to the pacific ocean...and pray it will reach chennai.:D



    more...


    all will smith movies. 2011 hancock with will smith
  • 2011 hancock with will smith



  • GCcomesoon
    05-12 08:49 AM
    Great Job.I heard your call & I think you tried your best to explain our issues.I'm sure that something will surely change for the legal community in coming months.We have taken enough s..... till now.

    Once again, nice job buddy

    Keep up the spirits,we will get there

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    all will smith movies. All Tasha Smith movies on
  • All Tasha Smith movies on



  • jthomas
    12-11 08:45 PM
    I paid 3500 dollars to the attorney for H1B transfer before 3 years. I don't know the USCIS fees

    Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.



    more...


    all will smith movies. Hancock is the sort of film
  • Hancock is the sort of film



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-17 03:27 PM
    I had posted my query on another thread but thought of creating a new one with all the updates.

    My priority date is Feb 26, 2008 and I-140 mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.

    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied On Dec 3, 2008. I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial statements of 2007 which my company does not have. The main reason for the denial was that the company has a loss and we did not provide Audited statements for 2007. I wasn�t being paid per the prevailing rate in 2007. So I couldn�t provide W-2 for 2007.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the denial and start a new PERM in EB3 category through the same company.

    She also suggested that in the appeal we show that I am being paid per the prevailing in 2008 since my priority date is in 2008. I have to respond to the Denial by Dec 30th but I will not have my W-2 by then. Am not in a position to provide pay stubs since the difference in pay is an adjustment in Dec.

    My question to you all are:

    1. Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th
    year?
    2. How long does an appeal take to respond?
    3. Is appeal my only way out? Can I request for a
    Motion to Re-open/Reconsider by Dec 30th and submit the W-2 in
    Jan 2009?
    4. If I show the prevailing wage of EB2 and I am filing another PERM in EB3,
    will that be a problem?
    5. At what stage of the green card process should I be in to be eligible for
    my H1 to be extended after my 6th year?
    6. Any other issues that might come up?


    Thanks!

    I would suggest you appeal somewhere in Jan and meanwhile file for extension. Please talk to lawyer though.





    2010 Now we all know Will Smith is all will smith movies. “Audiences all over the world
  • “Audiences all over the world



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-26 12:10 PM
    Hello all,
    not sure if this topic has been touched before; if we have a i-485 application filed; do we qualify as:
    1) non-permanent resident aliens
    OR
    2) non-resident aliens?

    thanks


    Filing I-485 makes you an 'adjustee' (Under Adjustment of Status).
    But you continue to be a non-resident alien under AOS if you keep working on H1. If you switch to EAD/AP, you are just an Adjustee waiting for your status to be adjusted to that of a permanent resident.



    more...


    all will smith movies. Smith in 2006
  • Smith in 2006



  • ArkBird
    07-29 06:29 PM
    This is my job description before being director and as per my lawyer (absolute hearsay) , "The very purpose of AC21 is to give us relief from working for same jobs over number of years and this is natural progression of job.you are in your SAME field. If it was Director of Finance of Sale, it's big no no but in this case you are just growing vertically i my professional career. USCIS has very liberal policy in this matter

    And yes, you don't have to inform USCIS about it.

    Good Luck with your new job!





    hair Stan Lee: Will Smith a quot;Long all will smith movies. will smith movies hitch.
  • will smith movies hitch.



  • continuedProgress
    06-29 02:24 PM
    Thanks logiclife for showing an option when I had given up!.
    I have an approved 140 and I can get a letter mentioning future employment from my previous employer. I understand that I cannot apply for EAD since I will not be working for them, however, what additional steps do I need to take to invoke 'AC21 portability'?. Since I am assuming my 485 will take more than 180 days.
    Thanks!
    A



    more...


    all will smith movies. Will Smith
  • Will Smith



  • nyte_crawler
    03-06 02:08 PM
    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    hot 2011 hancock with will smith all will smith movies. WILL SMITH MOVIES
  • WILL SMITH MOVIES



  • vinzak
    06-17 12:45 PM
    I'm not a lawyer so please don't take my thoughts as the ultimate truth.


    It's illegal for you to work on an F1. But it's not illegal for you to be a sleeping partner in a business. So I guess you can setup a company with a citizen/GC partner and sell yr app thru that and collect the proceeds as dividends.

    Or you can also register a company in your home country and sell the app through that. So technically u wouldn't be making money in the US.

    There are a million ways around these laws. The question is are you gonna make a lot of money? If you are, you can afford lawyers up the wazoo to make yr case.

    So pursue yr dreams and stop worrying about silly things like immigration laws if you have a big idea.

    For inspiration, look up Phillipe Kahn on wiki. He started working as an illegal immigrant programmer for HP, and became one of the greatest forces in software.

    Hope that helps.



    more...


    house will smith movies list. all will smith movies. Funny thing about Will Smith,
  • Funny thing about Will Smith,



  • kirupa
    01-02 08:42 PM
    Sure, feel free to. As long as it is something that you did (no 3rd party code, etc.), then it is all good.

    :)





    tattoo All Tasha Smith movies on all will smith movies. Will Smith Wallpaper for When
  • Will Smith Wallpaper for When



  • mhtanim
    07-03 02:03 PM
    I am sorry for what you are going through.

    What the heck is going on with the USCIS? It's seems like we are seeing too many denials without any RFEs nowadays!



    more...


    pictures Hancock is the sort of film all will smith movies. Movies of All-Time (Or So
  • Movies of All-Time (Or So



  • gc4me
    04-23 02:43 PM
    To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
    Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.

    URL: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/foia/foiatoc.html
    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :

    -Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
    -All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
    -There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.

    I agree, the email response is no help.
    Can you please elaborate on how to request copy I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA?





    dresses WILL SMITH MOVIES all will smith movies. It#39;s the #39;90s all over again.
  • It#39;s the #39;90s all over again.



  • thomachan72
    05-12 01:24 PM
    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
    Oops sorry about that. Thanks for correcting. These things are extremely complicated.:confused:



    more...


    makeup Smith in 2006 all will smith movies. will smith movies list.
  • will smith movies list.



  • imh1b
    01-13 10:20 AM
    I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.

    Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.

    Wow

    They can parse emails.

    Don't you think it is too hi-tech and a good futuristic idea?





    girlfriend Will Smith Wallpaper for When all will smith movies. The movie is based on a 1954
  • The movie is based on a 1954



  • morchu
    04-27 05:18 PM
    No. Applying for new H1-visa-stamp at a consulate, invalidates your existing H1-visa-stamp.
    If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g)
    waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Will Smith all will smith movies. will smith movies 2011.
  • will smith movies 2011.



  • snathan
    05-12 07:07 PM
    Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.

    I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.

    Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.





    mmanurker
    08-11 11:57 AM
    Done..

    EB3-I, PD: Dec2003





    sunilsj
    01-21 02:10 PM
    Like I mentioned earlier, I personally know 2 cases as I am writing this. Both visited Mumbai office and both are stuck with 221(g). It may not therefore be generalized that Mumbai is better or worse than any other place. It is a matter of who you encounter with, timing and luck.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews