10d pub chennai

10d pub chennai. flowers background wallpapers.
  • flowers background wallpapers.



  • steve2112
    Apr 23, 12:12 PM
    Having run Linux for the past two years, I find this bit hilarious.

    Yeah, no kidding. I have all three flavors sitting at my desk at home. I have a Win 7 gaming rig, Mac Mini, and an old P4 Linux machine. Personally, I have never found Windows difficult to use, especially compared to Linux. So, do I have split personalities or something?

    Anyway, I am the total opposite of most of these. I do have a college degree, but I am nearly a carnivore, can't stand wine (give me a good craft beer or whiskey), prefer Dr. Pepper, and I have no idea what San Pellegrino Limonata is. If I rode a bike, it would be something insanely fast that would get me killed quickly, like a Ducati or something.





    10d pub chennai. facebook mark zuckerberg and
  • facebook mark zuckerberg and



  • Popeye206
    Apr 21, 01:42 PM
    Could these be Apples baby-steps into the console Market?

    I predict we're going to hear about more than baby steps before the end of the year. If Apple really takes on gaming, it could be really cool with all the devices you could have for interaction and play.

    I think we'll hear more from the WDC.





    10d pub chennai. funny topics. Funny Topics To Write; Funny Topics To Write. steelfist. Dec 17, 05:39 AM. my ibook still thinks that the earphones are plugged in,
  • funny topics. Funny Topics To Write; Funny Topics To Write. steelfist. Dec 17, 05:39 AM. my ibook still thinks that the earphones are plugged in,



  • Karpfish
    Sep 29, 02:28 PM
    i downloaded 10.4.8 and it wouldnt boot! i got a dark grey screen instead of the blue appple screen. Then i did it again but reset pram. then it just sat at the apple screen loading for a few minutes, so i restarted. Same thing, but it reset by itself, o then the 3rd time i let it stay and it worked. i hope it ends up being ok. I only downloaded it because i was hoping for apertre 1.5, but of course its nto out yet





    10d pub chennai. Funny
  • Funny



  • Sminman86
    Apr 5, 09:52 AM
    "Wipe yourself off, your bleeding."

    Screen bleeds on the bottom left hand corner. My only gripe.

    This device is amazing.



    more...


    10d pub chennai. happy easter 2011 pictures.
  • happy easter 2011 pictures.



  • themacthinker
    Oct 26, 11:36 PM
    Apple is coming up with an update of their production suite this January.
    Adobe can keep trying, I don't think that they are getting even close...





    10d pub chennai. ny yankees wallpaper.
  • ny yankees wallpaper.



  • King Mook Mook
    Apr 23, 02:58 AM
    I've installed it and am now part of the MR Team! YAY! The only thing is that it's not taking any processor power, or at least it doesn't appear to. I've got iStat installed and I can't see it take any of the CPU power, and I've followed the guide (it wasn't exactly difficult) and it still doesn't show it taking any power.... I don't know if that's how it supposed to be, but I'm pretty sure it's not, and I really want to contribute to the team, so if someone could help me out it would be terrific! And my User Name for Folding is KingMookMook, and I couldn't see that listed on the MR Folding Site, so it probably isn't working... I've only been doing it for a couple of hours though, so I might not have done enough to show up on the boards.

    King Mook Mook



    more...


    10d pub chennai. funny quotes and sayings.
  • funny quotes and sayings.



  • Stella
    May 5, 11:28 AM
    If a cheaper laptop PC fits someone's needs then why should they spend extra on a Mac laptop PC that does the same thing?

    If you need / prefer OSX then your obviously going to buy a Mac. But, why spend extra money when you don't really have to?

    Sure OSX is very nice, but isn't for everyone.. just like windows. Neither is a one fit build.





    10d pub chennai. new york times magazine
  • new york times magazine



  • carlgo
    Feb 21, 09:31 AM
    He has said before that he dresses the way he does because he doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks about him.

    I think it is very telling for Microsoft that they weren't represented there. You had Yahoo!, Cisco Systems, Twitter
    Oracle, NetFlix, Apple, Genentech, Google, The Westly Group, and Facebook.

    Wrong, 180, on the first point. His Capt. Iconic uniform is on because it creates a buzz. Doesn't want attention? Simply wear generic sport coats, etc.

    His Man of Mystery medical tour gets him far more attention than simply putting it out there would (like every other person in the world does).

    What part of Jobs is shy and retiring? He is a rock star and likes it. Why people try to make him into some sort of monk or something is strange.



    more...


    10d pub chennai. megan fox transformers 1.
  • megan fox transformers 1.



  • markjs
    May 5, 11:32 PM
    I was drawn to this forum because I am interested in computers generally and macs almost qualify.....but seriously I poked around on a mac for about an hour today, and found that some things are less intuitive (minimizing and closing windows). Also I found that some things easily accessible in windows are not accessible at all in mac OSX. I felt like the computer was "dumbed down" for me. All in all it was a computer and pefectly capable internet machine, but at least in an hour nothing even came close to winning me ove. Oh yeah it also crashed once too.





    10d pub chennai. pink floyd wall album.
  • pink floyd wall album.



  • Rocketman
    Apr 6, 04:24 PM
    That article is succinct enough to be an Apple TV ad.

    Woz, you busy?

    Rocketman



    more...


    10d pub chennai. happy birthday wishes for
  • happy birthday wishes for



  • scirica
    Mar 30, 04:17 PM
    There were about 20 people in line at the Southlake Apple Store this morning at 7am. Manager came out at 8am with cards for available iPads and there were plenty for everyone and some to boot. I wanted the black 32gb, but was forced to go white 32gb when they ran out of that one popular configuration. After 3 months missing my lost iPad, I'm back in business. Oh how I've missed this thing!





    10d pub chennai. funny topics. Funny Topics To Write; Funny Topics To Write. NickZac. May 6, 12:07 PM. That#39;s for the advice!
  • funny topics. Funny Topics To Write; Funny Topics To Write. NickZac. May 6, 12:07 PM. That#39;s for the advice!



  • Watabou
    Apr 30, 12:08 PM
    I don't see anything in Lion that would warrant that kind of pricing: some minor UI changes and lots of under-the-hood optimizations...sounds a whole lot like Snow Leopard.

    Lion has a lot of new features though. Plus, like previous relases like Tiger and Leopard, they might announce more new features on this year's WWDC.

    I do hope we can get both DVD and the USB stick for those who need it. The dvd drive on my macbook pro is busted so I would be really happy if they do release a USB.



    more...


    10d pub chennai. maternity wedding dresses.
  • maternity wedding dresses.



  • justinfreid
    May 1, 12:10 AM
    Earlier this week I received an email with 2 keys, and will gladly give one away.
    I used one for myself and I'm JJJ.fff on Battle.net.

    Here's how to get my second key:
    Follow me on Twitter (@JustinFreid), and @reply me with why you should get it. I'll give my extra key to the person who convinces me he or she most deserves it.

    There are 3 stipulations:





    10d pub chennai. megan fox transformers 1.
  • megan fox transformers 1.



  • ghostlines
    Mar 23, 01:24 PM
    Nice that Apple want's to play nice with other electronics companies. Although I don't think the AppleTV costs much the less stuff needed the better. I guess this is just one of the many steps that will be taken to make this year 'the year of the iPad" :cool:



    more...


    10d pub chennai. Hairstyles For Short Hair 2011
  • Hairstyles For Short Hair 2011



  • wmmk
    Oct 26, 03:36 PM
    well,i suppose this begins the leave PPC users in the dumps trend. along with the 802.11pre-draft n or whatever cards in the C2D macs, upgrading is becoming a more realistic possibility for me every day.





    10d pub chennai. white house seal image. for
  • white house seal image. for



  • whatever
    Nov 14, 11:54 AM
    Good point (truly) ... but I stand by what I said too. I think if your scenario wwas true then we would see Creative Zen adapters or SanDisk Snasa adapters on the market - at least they have proven marketshare against the iPod. Still ... it will be interesting to see how this will pan out.

    What i wonder is if the Wifi the Zune uses for file transfers will be banned on planes. If it's not, then i want to be able to use Wifi for any device on a plane.
    You currently are not allowed, by law, to broadcast any signals on airwaves on an aircraft while in the air. Bluetooth, WiFi, phone, etc.



    more...


    10d pub chennai. blake lively gowns. Blake Lively looks stunning in; Blake Lively looks stunning in. pink-pony115. Oct 8, 02:13 PM
  • blake lively gowns. Blake Lively looks stunning in; Blake Lively looks stunning in. pink-pony115. Oct 8, 02:13 PM



  • j_maddison
    Mar 19, 04:07 PM
    Really nice for the schools.

    I disagree, very very small discount

    Apple should have extended the full education discount of 14% to students. As much as I love Apple's products, they're very much an overly greedy company these days. They're also possibly being myopic, as students are highly likely to buy content for the device IMO

    Very shameful Apple





    10d pub chennai. emo hairstyles for thin hair.
  • emo hairstyles for thin hair.



  • DoFoT9
    Feb 28, 07:34 PM
    being a network admin for a medium business that is 100% Macs, i am extremely concerned by Lion and its lack of server ability. looking at Lion over the last few days has depressed me somewhat. there are ZERO changes to WGM and Server Admin - and the new Server thing is just a joke to admins in a professional environment.

    so overall, i am rather dissapointed :(

    There's no indication on Apple's Lion preview page that they're packaging a gutted server package with additional add-ons to be sold separately.
    currently its all in the one bundle, but i believe they will charge extra for server essentials once they release it.

    It's all speculation at this point, but a description like that makes it sound like ALL of Lion Server is included in each copy of Lion.
    it kind of did! but it doesnt seem very apple :/





    10d pub chennai. las vegas map 2011. las vegas
  • las vegas map 2011. las vegas



  • JAT
    Sep 25, 10:58 AM
    I'm not a photographer, so I don't understand the significance of this update, but I was surprised to see all of these integration improvements. Is integrating with Flickr or your iPod or keynote that useful to a pro? I'd have though these were things more of interest to an average Mac user trying to show off his vacation/baby photos.

    Are you pros interested in these things? Or maybe Apple is trying to get the serious amateur interested in Aperture?
    There are tons of serious amateurs using or interested in Aperture. Or Lightroom. This would be an excellent feature for me. (if I could use the program, see above)

    The worst "feature" of Aperture is the high computer requirements. It really is a resource hog for not much reason. LR is becoming very similar with far less system specs.





    CaoCao
    Apr 9, 03:36 AM
    Yes, because the Democrats are actually a bunch of Marxists...



    Not even remotely true. According to their Annual Report (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/annual-report-4661.htm) only 3% of their services relate to Abortion.

    70% of their services relate to contraception and STD's.

    It is deceptive accounting

    According to Abby Johnson who worked at PP for eight years and was a director for two years of that
    And while Planned Parenthood says abortions make up just 3 percent of its services, I found they used an sleight of hand, unbundling family planning services so each patient shows anywhere from five to 20 "visits" per appointment (12 packs of birth control would show up as 12 individual visits). It does the opposite for abortion visits, bundling them together so each appointment shows as one visit. This skews the numbers. You have an overwhelming number of "visits" for family planning compared to abortion, even though you may have seen the same number of patients.

    Remember, Planned Parenthood offers mammograms NOT! (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/planned-parenthood-challenged-on-purported-mammogram-claim/2011/03/30/AFjCFO3B_story.html)





    Digital Skunk
    Mar 1, 07:15 AM
    From the talks I've had with people from the Apple Professional Services group Apple feels that real world use of OS X server is very limited. Most of their work is integrating Active Directory with Open Directory. They see most of their customers using OS X Server as the authentication, group policy, and file servers for the mac units in their customer's businesses.

    I would have to agree with that assessment. It's pretty much the task I am trying to set up at the university I work in . . . . if they would only give me the resources to do so.

    I don't think there's too much heavy lifting and heavy customization going on with OSX Server in the SoHo, SMB, and enterprise sector.





    redeye be
    Jul 14, 03:44 AM
    I've got a question and I didn't really want to start a new topic for it. I got folding going an here (using terminal) and it's been going for a few days. I downloaded the folding tracker widget and clicked the icon on the back and it still wont recognize by user name on the site (it doesn't find any users) and I looked in terminal and I found my ID number and put that into the widget and it doesn't get any info from it. How long does it take for the site to recognize new accounts? And why the heck after like three days can I not get any info on it? I'm getting annoyed I wanna see my stats.
    What's your username, ID number?
    If your stats are on the EOC site, the widget will show them.





    liavman
    Mar 25, 08:28 PM
    Federal Agency Will Review a Kodak Patent Claim.

    A federal agency has decided to review Eastman Kodak�s patent claim against Apple and Research In Motion. The International Trade Commission said Friday it would look at a judge�s finding in January that Apple�s iPhone and RIM�s BlackBerry do not violate a 2001 Kodak image-preview patent. The favorable decision revives Kodak�s hopes of negotiating royalties worth $1 billion or more. The agency�s six commissioners will decide by May 23 whether to alter the initial determination by its chief administrative judge or let it stand.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/business/26bizbriefs-FEDERALAGENC_BRF.html?partner=yahoofinance





    JDDavis
    Mar 6, 06:44 AM
    http://www.mattsepeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Sepeta-Photography-4.jpg

    Used some off camera flash to create contrast between the falling snow and the rest of the scene. Totally forgot to CTO gel it but oh well! Even more contrast now!

    Nice. My only complaint is the really bright street lamp. It keeps sucking me in. I like the bright lights in the background though. How does this shot look in black and white? I'm a sucker for snow shots in black and white. Don't know why.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews