what is g6 plane

what is g6 plane. g6 techno rap plane funny
  • g6 techno rap plane funny



  • Ommid
    Apr 25, 12:15 PM
    I don't get the fascination with a marginal bigger screen, if I need a bigger screen I get my iPad.

    Its all about losing the border, and getting a marginless screen





    what is g6 plane. flight time of a 109 G6
  • flight time of a 109 G6



  • TheMacBookPro
    Mar 18, 10:51 AM
    That was exactly my point. I don't see why people care so much about what phone someone else has. It's only the Android folks that engage in this, I have yet to see an iPhone owner behave so pathetically.

    Seriously?

    You're behaving pretty pathetically too. What are you trying to gain from this thread? The approval of other Apple fanboys? Or are you trying to make yourself feel better about your purchase?

    Take a look through the forums, and you'll find plenty of people 'behaving so pathetically' in plenty of threads. Including this one!

    FTR I have two iPhone 4's, a Nexus S and a LYNX 3D (SH-03C). There goes your theory that Android device owners are all too poor to afford an iPhone :rolleyes:

    Several things:

    Never had Angry Birds run at '2FPS' and I have the 'original Google phone'- a HTC G1. Runs nice and smooth on 2.2 (general usage and games). My iPhone 3G OTOH...

    Doing the same things (heavy web browsing, 1~2 hours of talk time, 1 hour of A2DP BT music streaming in my car) I get just under 1 days' battery life on both my NS and iPhone 4.

    As for the screen- less pixel dense on my NS obviously but in direct sunlight the NS's SAMOLED is way better than my iPhone.
    Love the 3D on my SH-03C. Mobile ASV on it is as good, if not better than, the iPhone's IPS technology.
    I gotta admit that my 4's screen is crisper. Shame they can't produce them all the same (my 32GB is pee-yellow while my 16GB is very white).

    You're either a balanced 'reviewer' or an Apple apologist (plenty of them here!). I'm leaning towards the latter. ;)





    what is g6 plane. Like A G6, Airplane,
  • Like A G6, Airplane,



  • twoodcc
    Apr 29, 08:52 PM
    I should have a new system (i7 980x) tomorrow, I will get it set up with Ubuntu to do bigadv units.

    you're really getting one?! if so, you'll have to start a new thread about it, and give up updates!





    what is g6 plane. The private plane is the
  • The private plane is the



  • Anthony T
    Apr 15, 04:41 PM
    I was all for having an aluminum design, but not if it looks like that. That thing is just ugly. I like this concept the most, just without the circle around the Apple logo, and none of those ugly colors like the pink, blue, green, etc.

    http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/iphone-4g-concept-3-march-4.jpg



    more...


    what is g6 plane. Download Like A G6 MP3 amp;
  • Download Like A G6 MP3 amp;



  • MacBookPro13"
    Apr 29, 01:43 PM
    What stage will this be stable enough to use as your main OS? :apple:





    what is g6 plane. was the G6 is all about.
  • was the G6 is all about.



  • hob
    Jan 9, 01:22 PM
    This is getting unbearable now. It's all happened, and i don't know what! Such a test of our resolve and patience...

    How much longer is the wait usually?

    MA.

    Was this your idea? I'll kill ya :p

    It's normally up pretty snappy. That being said I've normally got my head in all their new sites and stuff to keep me happy...

    I accidentally just went on BBC News... spoilt one surprise for myself :(



    more...


    what is g6 plane. The day I found out what a G6
  • The day I found out what a G6



  • unce
    Jul 21, 09:29 AM
    Starting to get annoyed by Apple...who cares if other brands have a similar issue. The issue is with the iPhone4, which is their product, and should be taking responsibility for. This is such a childish thing to do. I really thought Apple would be better than this.

    :(





    what is g6 plane. plane is On myspace , G6+
  • plane is On myspace , G6+



  • bdj21ya
    Oct 3, 12:43 PM
    but I'm always convinced by ol' Steve that I'l

    Aaron was suddenly whacked by the iLife secret police for even intimating that purchasing yearly upgrades might not be worth it:D



    more...


    what is g6 plane. the plane itself and what
  • the plane itself and what



  • TheSideshow
    Apr 21, 09:14 PM
    Hopefully it's totally new from the ground up, ditch all the Win32/legacy crap that's hindered MSFT for years.

    That would be idiotic by Microsoft.





    what is g6 plane. Btw, a G6 is a plane!
  • Btw, a G6 is a plane!



  • Puppies
    Nov 23, 06:37 PM
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Otherwise it'll just be about the same as the educational discount.

    I need something to tip me over the edge to get a Macbook :)



    more...


    what is g6 plane. Love what you hear and want to
  • Love what you hear and want to



  • Tampa Tom
    May 4, 07:05 AM
    If you asked Motorola they's say, "It's Godzilla!"





    what is g6 plane. And what is a G6?
  • And what is a G6?



  • MrMoore
    Mar 25, 10:25 AM
    Wow! 10 years. I remember installing it on a Power Mac G3. Saying "Cool" and booting back to OS 9 ;)

    I though it was sleek looking, but when I need to do real "work", I went back to "classic" OS. It wasn't until 10.2 (Jaguar) that I became full time OS X user and also put Windows in the bin. Haven't look back since. :D



    more...


    what is g6 plane. g6 plane, blue ridge,
  • g6 plane, blue ridge,



  • JAT
    Apr 5, 04:26 PM
    "celebrate advertising"???

    Should we be passing out poison, then?





    what is g6 plane. Feelin so fly - like a G6
  • Feelin so fly - like a G6



  • PurrBall
    Apr 30, 08:26 PM
    Remember what Steve said. PC's as we use today will be like trucks. Yes they will be around but nobody, not you nor me are going to use them.

    Me and most everyone I know owns a truck..



    more...


    what is g6 plane. g6 plane, blue ridge,
  • g6 plane, blue ridge,



  • villanova329
    Sep 25, 11:00 AM
    Great day for photographers. Hope this update increases your productivity and capital.





    what is g6 plane. Plane Type: Propeller; Plane
  • Plane Type: Propeller; Plane



  • MacTraveller
    Oct 4, 08:15 AM
    If I were CES management, I'd ban them for life. Can't imagine Apple will let them anywhere near Moscone.

    It's not up to Apple. It's up to IDG. They manage the expo, they administer the expo on behalf of Apple.



    more...


    what is g6 plane. 1/32 Hasegawa Bf-109 G6
  • 1/32 Hasegawa Bf-109 G6



  • elgrecomac
    Oct 3, 11:02 PM
    Bravo!

    If I touch it on the southwest corner will it not work? ;)





    what is g6 plane. Private plane is print far
  • Private plane is print far



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 27, 08:08 PM
    The only thing that I'm missing is to restart the Timer (or use another one). Invalidating my Timer only pauses it, even = nil or releasing it, my Timer just continues where it left.


    What makes you think that ? Once you invalidate a timer, it's done and gone. Look, I implemented a timer that updates on screen with minutes:seconds and it gets reset properly when I invalidate it (take a peek at the screenshot).

    A screenshot like this goes a long way. Console output with NSLog to know what gets called and when is even better.

    If you posted up the full code of your viewController, we might even be able to point you in the right direction. The more you are specific, the better we can help.

    I'm thinking you don't quite grasp what an NSTimer object is. It's not an actual timer as in a chicken timer. It's just an object that's inserted into the run loop, waits for a specificied interval and then calls a method (depending either the NSInvocation or the target/selector you used when creating it). If you set its repeat to YES, it will call this method over and over again at the specified interval.

    This specified method (in my screenshot that would be updateLabel) has to do some processing to display minutes:seconds on a label.





    what is g6 plane. exterior of the planes for
  • exterior of the planes for



  • noservice2001
    Oct 10, 05:31 PM
    Nope... we're thinking this will be a totally different iPod product, separate from the normal iPod or the nano or the shuffle.

    so like an iTV kinda thing?





    nicroma
    Apr 5, 03:10 PM
    This app is nothing more/less than an ad for Apple's ad network.

    My head may implode.

    No kidding. Ridiculous.





    anjinha
    Apr 27, 05:19 PM
    What if??

    Because if they used the men's washroom they would be swamped by men trying to 'make' her a real woman.

    Better she stays in the woman's loo. Far safer.

    I meant that supposedly the issue is that women don't feel comfortable having men in the bathrooms because they'll look and stuff. What if instead of men there's a lesbian there? Isn't that the same thing?





    kcmac
    Mar 28, 05:39 PM
    Apple does not offer all of its own apps in the app store. Is Final Cut Studio in the app store?

    This requirement will have two effects

    (1) make the award irrelevant because everyone will know that the best apps were not even in the race and
    (2) Shows that Apple is greedy by asking others to do what they don't.
    At least now we know office 2011 won't be under consideration.





    Amazing Iceman
    May 4, 08:42 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I've no real need for an iPad and as such, no need for a tablet. But having had a go with the 'competitor's' including the so called iPad killer, Xoom, I think Apple have already won. These iPad ads are just confirming that to the public.

    That's exactly what I thought when the iPad1 came out. I got one last July, under the condition of returning it if I did't like it. After 10 days of using it, I decided to keep it. Now it's my main work tool when I'm on the road, and at home I use it more than my MacBook Pro.

    Maybe you should give it a try too. You may discover what you have been missing all these months...





    bokdol
    May 2, 10:12 AM
    is there any way we can view our own tracked info. it would be cool to see where i have been.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews