wallpapers for mobile samsung star

wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star - SGH S5233s
  • Samsung Star - SGH S5233s



  • eric_n_dfw
    Oct 28, 04:57 PM
    The thin veneer is off the vast majority of people that clamor for OSS.

    Whenever I hear the OSS crowd scream "Software should be FREE!" I translate that to mean "I refuse to pay someone for their work, thus I will STEAL it"!

    I don't blame Apple. The OSS community abused what they had and turned to piracy by stealing the GUI. Kudos Apple.

    :rolleyes:

    Anyone who understands what OSS and or "free software" is knows that they're not talking about money when they say it should be "free".

    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software (emphasis added):
    To help distinguish libre (freedom) software from gratis (zero price) software, Richard Stallman, founder of the free software movement, developed the following explanation: "Free software is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of 'free' as in 'free speech', not as in 'free beer'". More specifically, free software means that computer users have the freedom to cooperate with whom they choose, and to control the software they use.

    Are there people who steal software, yes - but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here.

    FWIW: I work every day developing commercial web sites with free software (JBoss, Tomcat, Ant, Apache, gcc, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Eclipse, etc...). Why? Because we don't want to pay for it? Hell no! We pay a lot of money in licenses and support contracts just like we would for non-OSS products. The difference is that, when needed, we can see why the software acts the way it does and even can change it if we find it necessary. We don't have to rely solely on a vendor's promise about how secure or optimized their code is because it's wide open for all to see. THAT is what OSS is all about.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpapers for mobile samsung
  • wallpapers for mobile samsung



  • calculus
    Jan 12, 02:42 AM
    i was hoping for something revolutionary.

    Overthrow of the government?





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpapers for mobile samsung
  • wallpapers for mobile samsung



  • SiliconAddict
    Oct 3, 03:27 PM
    All I can say is whatever "top secret" features Leopard has better blow me out of my socks, threw the wall, and across my yard. As it stands. Meh.

    iTV will be mine though as long as I can hook up an external HD to it to store video. If not. Pass.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. big sea star wallpapers by
  • big sea star wallpapers by



  • aristobrat
    Oct 6, 03:28 PM
    i live in the san francisco bay area ---berkeley.
    <snip>
    I really love my iphone and am sorely regretting that i'm going to have to give it up because of att's unacceptable lack of reliable service
    Yeah, you live in one of the two cities that AT&T repeatedly admits it's screwed up ... SF and NYC. :eek:

    A little over two weeks ago, AT&T started turning on 3G coverage on their 850mhz frequency, which has greater range. Hopefully that will impact your service positively.

    http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=4718





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s
  • Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s



  • DewGuy1999
    Apr 8, 09:03 PM
    "Alice in Wonderland" DVD

    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/618uZRUCKkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star Mobile Wallpaer
  • Samsung Star Mobile Wallpaer



  • brsboarder
    Nov 24, 06:56 PM
    apple store US site is down, are they just rolling back the prices?





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpaper mobile samsung.
  • wallpaper mobile samsung.



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 04:19 PM
    am I the only one to think that separate restroom from men and women are an obsolete relic of the past?
    put stalls in. that should be enough for privacy. full separate facility don't make any sense logically, technically and economically.

    Interesting take, but I can see in 1080p the impending sexual harassment lawsuits.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung S5230 star 720x400
  • Samsung S5230 star 720x400



  • liketom
    Sep 12, 07:55 AM
    What do these clowns do to us aussies, 3am, so not fair, everytime
    don't worry i'll be up untill 2-3 am waiting for the keynote video :rolleyes:





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. samsung star wallpapers zedge.
  • samsung star wallpapers zedge.



  • Jony Mac
    Apr 13, 08:42 AM
    What are you doing with a camera shot of my servant's quarters? :confused:

    Ha ha. I've never stayed here, I'm thinking my wife will like to stay in a castle.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Mobile, Samsung Star,; Mobile, Samsung Star,. MACRUS. Apr 10, 03:53 AM. It#39;s not like they threatened anyone.
  • wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Mobile, Samsung Star,; Mobile, Samsung Star,. MACRUS. Apr 10, 03:53 AM. It#39;s not like they threatened anyone.



  • Geckotek
    Jan 2, 11:47 PM
    I actually think the numbers will be smaller because even if people say they will leave now, when it comes time to actually do it....only a portion will actually follow through.

    A couple of the issues were caused by some things Apple did incorrectly in the GSM radio. It'll be interesting to see if they do well w/ the CDMA portion.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpapers for mobile samsung
  • wallpapers for mobile samsung



  • PurrBall
    May 3, 06:30 PM
    Apparently you've never been to Calgary...

    Or Maine.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. And you are easily looking at a $3000 machine. I want to see: wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpaper mobile samsung. wallpaper mobile samsung.
  • And you are easily looking at a $3000 machine. I want to see: wallpapers for mobile samsung star. wallpaper mobile samsung. wallpaper mobile samsung.



  • Lord Blackadder
    May 5, 06:36 PM
    Dude. I haven't once mentioned a ban.

    These days I'd be satisfied with a hint of awareness.

    Fair enough. It took your statement as referring to bans.

    Frankly awareness, or more specifically education, is the only solution. Gun owners need more education, particularly those who arm themselves for home defense or concealed carry. If citizens are expected to demonstrate proficiency in driving a car before being allowed on the road - and further proficiency for special kinds of driving (such as racing licenses, commercial licenses, limousine drivers, police driving training etc etc), then gun owners should get considerably more training in self-defense with firearms. Most hunters agree that mandatory hunter-safety classes are a good idea. If that is the case, self-defense training is even more necessary.

    Furthermore, the public at large needs to be more educated about laws, regulations and firearms themselves. Fear of firearms can be healthy. Willfull ignorance towards them, not so much.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s
  • Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s



  • stealthman1
    Nov 24, 09:12 AM
    20% off on the Shure E500PTH was too much to take. I bit.:D





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s
  • Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 17, 11:15 AM
    More simply, I'm curious of who out there needs to burn 30 to 50 GB chunks of data, too large for a dual layer DVD to hold, and why.

    I routinely work with video files and animation frames/models/scenes that are several gigabytes in size. Our current back-up solution is an ever-evolving archive on a redundant SAN with rotating tape archives. It would sure be nice to be able to record a project onto a single disc again instead of multiple discs. Because, doing the whole multi-DVD backup of a project is a pain in the arse and I rearely mess with such a thing given the other solutions in place.

    HD-DVD and Blu-Ray are just another evolution of the CD / DVD / optical disc format. Just as CPU speeds and hard drive storage capacities increase, so must the capacities of other types of media.

    As for yoru comment on 1080p displays... All HDTV sets are now in the progression to 1080p with most new '06 model DLP and LCOS rear projection sets now accepting and displaying full 1080p. There are currently 4 plasma displays on the market between the US and Japan that are full 1080p and several LCD models.

    FWIW and I'm not trying to boast too much, I waited patiently to replace my old 36" tube set until 1080p was reality. I finally did so this July and bought the Samsung HL-S7178W - a 71" DLP TV with full 1080p and it's absolutely stunning. Did cost me $3600 on special with another coupon, but that's actually $180 less than I paid for the set it replaced when I bought it about 7 years ago.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star Wallpaper Set -
  • Samsung Star Wallpaper Set -



  • mclihah2
    Oct 11, 12:11 AM
    At this point, ill believe it when it happens

    Well personally, I'll fervently believe in it, until it happens, at which point I will stop believing in it at all.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Wallpaper For Mobile Samsung
  • Wallpaper For Mobile Samsung



  • Chundles
    Nov 16, 07:48 AM
    Here we go folks.


    ...The claim - cited by DigiTimes...


    Just to put everybody's mind at ease. These are the guys who predicted the arrival of a G5 iBook in early 2005.

    They have never, ever been right.





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Click quot;Save Wallpaperquot; button,
  • Click quot;Save Wallpaperquot; button,



  • arkitect
    Apr 21, 11:19 AM
    Was this really a much requested feature? :confused:

    *blah*





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Wallpapers For Samsung Star Mobile. Samsung Star; Samsung Star. Starfox. May 2, 03:50 PM. I didn#39;t install Flash on my 2011 MBP, probably never will - I use
  • Wallpapers For Samsung Star Mobile. Samsung Star; Samsung Star. Starfox. May 2, 03:50 PM. I didn#39;t install Flash on my 2011 MBP, probably never will - I use



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 11, 06:55 AM
    It may kill the first iteration of the Zune, but MS has stated it�s a multiple years effort � they acknowledge it�s going to be hard to beat the iPod bastion, and if at all possible it will take time. But, I suspect Apple have plenty of different prototypes in their labs, ready to be launched to complement new market demands.

    And of course, multiple years effort is eufemism for pumping billions of dollars into the Zune withouth making profit until the market is flooded, and then abusing the monopoly.


    Oh no, there goes the market





    wallpapers for mobile samsung star. Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s
  • Samsung Star - SGH-S5233s



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 28, 03:12 PM
    I'll give it does have advantages. I don't think I would agree that it is "a hell of a lot easier", as most apps have an automatic updater or some mechanism to make you aware that an update is available.

    The Mac App store updating mechanism is flawed, at least in my experience. For example, a few days ago the Mac App Store did not detect that I had the app Awaken 4 on my mac, even thought they host Awaken 5 on the store. I had to go to the developers website and download Awaken 5 and then update it the old fashioned way.

    I, like many people, had a hard time getting XCode 4.00 to be upgraded to XCode 4.01. AppStore simply wouldn't recognize that I had previously purchased XCode 4 (yes, I had the XCode installer in /applications ). Downloading outside of the appstore would have been vastly easier...


    I never said it was perfect. If you have many apps as I do that DON'T have automatic updates then it is a royal pain in the ass to go to their site(assuming you even know where it is), download it again, unpackage the dmg, and place it in my applications folder. Sure, if you only have a few apps then it isn't THAT bad but I have upwards to 20 apps that I have to do this with. It's a chore. With the Mac App Store I can take a quick glance, click update all if there are any updates and be done with it.





    mattcube64
    Apr 7, 12:47 AM
    About damn time too...

    ~awesome camera gear~

    Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...

    :eek: NICE!!! Man, I am green with jealous rage. Makes my 40D, kit lens, and 50 1.8 seem so, so pathetic.




    Anyway, my pickup for the day:
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5597384894_15041c1f63_b.jpg

    Madden Football for 3DS. Not a football fan, at all... and the only football game I've ever purchased was NFL Blitz. But, a buddy of mine was gonna trade it in, and so he said I could just have it for $15. Figured the launch lineup isn't great, anyway... so even if I only get four or five hours of play from it, I'll get my money's worth.





    localoid
    May 3, 03:12 PM
    Two points...

    (1) I just checked, and I find that I can still download the app "Wireless Tether" (which only works on rooted phones) on Market.

    (2) But since there's an even better app on Market -- that enables tethering on my non-rooted Android phone -- I wouldn't care all that much if "Wireless Tether" wasn't available.





    stephenli
    Oct 17, 09:54 PM
    I have already used 220GB on music / movie / photo
    I dont want to use over 20 DVD DL to backup.... its terrible
    so, give me Blu-ray disc please, Steve.

    currently, a BD-RW drive cost around $1000usd
    if Mac equip with this monster drive, the price must increase by more or less $1000....so, does Apple waiting for a drop in price for drives?





    nuckinfutz
    Oct 18, 02:30 PM
    HD DVD is the superior platform. After perusing their specs a bit closer I find that:

    1. There are more mandatory features in HD DVD players. Ethernet, secondary Audio and Video decoders, persistent storage that must play a certain amount of 1080p content at a given bitrate, Dolby TrueHD support is mandatory. Sure Blu-Ray can add these but they don't mandate them so as of today only one BD player(The pioneer) will come with ethernet.

    2. Less DRM- HD DVD has AACS 128-bit encryption. Blu-Ray has the same but tosses in BD+ and ROM Mark. BD+ could prove to be problematic and gives too much power to studios.

    3. Legacy support- Most people don't know but the current "flipper" Combo discs (DVD on one side HD on the other) are giving way to Twin Format discs which contain a DVD layer and HD DVD layer on the same side. This means disc art comes back but you still have the legacy support. Currently right now it's two layer so you can do 15GB/4.7GB discs. Three Layer discs are being tested by the DVD Forum for inclusion to the spec. This would allow for 30/4.7 or 15/9.4 discs. Sure legacy support sounds stupid but how many minivans and cars have DVD players as standard or optional equipment? It'll be a long time before you get HD in the car. Twin Format HD DVD will ensure you can view your movie on millions upon millions of players.

    The networking features of HD DVD will impress people. HDi interactivity allows you to tap into the net for updates to trailers and bios. Or you can create a "playlist" of favorite scenes and send this to friends who own the same disc for playback. Voice annotations of scenes is possible as well. The key here is that the annotations or playlists contain syncing information for the disc. You never have to copy the actual movie content. The ethernet port on the HD DVD players can access your network using industry standard protocol.

    We're all computer people and we should all be asking why we have to spend $1500 on a pioneer BD player to get network connectivity that is available on a $400 HD DVD player. Things that make you say hmmmmmmmm





    asphalt-proof
    Jan 10, 07:34 PM
    I started to think more about this and I think they are going to get punished where it will really hurt: Ad revenue and sample products to review. If i was a vendor, there is no way I would send something to them to review would i advertize on their site. Especially if I were Motorola. I wouldn't be surprised if Gizmodo is shuttered in a month or so. Let them come to Macworld... it will probably be the last conference they ever cover.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews