tattoo tiger

tattoo tiger. Japanese tattoo flash, tiger,
  • Japanese tattoo flash, tiger,



  • cmaier
    Apr 5, 04:28 PM
    I'm going to start a TV channel that only shows commercials.





    tattoo tiger. rate my tattoos. tiger cub
  • rate my tattoos. tiger cub



  • Lord Blackadder
    Aug 7, 12:31 PM
    I think the Volt is a technological dead-end given the steep US$41,000 price and the fact your car is lugging around a big bank of batteries as deadweight.

    <snip>

    There are rumors that a new generation of Euro 6-compliant turbodiesels being developed at Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and BMW will likely be offered in the USA as early as the 2012 calendar year.

    I agree. People are so eager to move on to alternative energy sources they are trying to skip the intermediate step - which is to make all internal combustion engines as efficient as possible so out global petroleum use can be stretched as far as possible.

    I'm excited about the large-scale introduction of diesel passenger cars into the US - by the time I'm ready to buy my next car I should be able to choose from new diesels by VW, Volvo, Merc, BMW, Alfa Romeo, possibly Fiat, and the usual Japanese suspects. The Big Three will hopefully follow along with this as well.

    Europe was forced to explore the benefits of diesel cars 40-50 years ago. The USA is only now beginning to face the same stark reality that fuel is scarce, expensive, and getting more expensive by the day.





    tattoo tiger. Tiger Tattoo Meaning.
  • Tiger Tattoo Meaning.



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 03:05 AM
    i must be truly sad..

    i had dreams of ipods and apple store online with new products.. and then i couldn't remember my credit card details.. ahhhh.. it was strange..

    i swear, if this whole event flops... i'm gonna throw all of my apple gear out!! lol..

    there's so much hype.. the press is all over it today.. got it on bbc news, sky news reports.. IN YOUR FACE everywhere you go..





    tattoo tiger. tiger lilly tattoo tiger
  • tiger lilly tattoo tiger



  • Sounds Good
    Apr 21, 09:23 PM
    When is Windows 8 due out?



    more...


    tattoo tiger. Animal Tiger Tattoos
  • Animal Tiger Tattoos



  • Amazing Iceman
    May 4, 08:51 AM
    Since I am the local technology guru, people are just shy of harassing given the constant barrage of questions just asking if I own one. They are amazed that I do not own an iPad or tablet since they are "popular".

    I can afford one but the lack of MKV playback is the deal killer. So that makes it $499 to browse the internet.




    tattoo tiger. dragon fighting tiger tattoo
  • dragon fighting tiger tattoo



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 01:41 PM
    I appreciate that, I still disagree.

    The medical and legal community still is not on your side

    My birth certificate, my medical notes, and all my documentation is noted down as female, in medical terms I'm classed as a transsexual female, that's how we're referred to in scientific papers and similarly that's how I'm classified legally, bar the transsexual part as it has no legal significance.

    There are many kinds of female/male, as I pointed out, your oversimplified view is simply not applicable to the reality we live in. Everyone has female/male aspects, picking the ones you think "count" is as I've said a few times, naive.

    Ok, I'll agree with you on all counts. Still not sure where the argument is?

    Never did I say that no one should "count" as you have mysteriously attributed to me...



    more...


    tattoo tiger. 5 tattoos people will regret
  • 5 tattoos people will regret



  • maclaptop
    May 3, 11:38 PM
    If I could only find a personal use beyond web browsing.

    Since I have a variety of Mac laptops, which are my favs, I've reserved my iPads for web browsing only. Now after many months, keeping them simple and basic provides a certain sense of satisfaction.

    They're the only devices I don't even sync or backup. In fact, that's the one thing that feels strange. Especially due to the fact I employ multiple backup strategies for all my other computers and phones.

    That said, keeping them box stock for browsing only, is very freeing.





    tattoo tiger. Tiger tattoo Royalty Free
  • Tiger tattoo Royalty Free



  • Poolo
    Apr 25, 10:34 PM
    Oh sweet. Looks really good, can always do with a bigger screen!!



    more...


    tattoo tiger. Another tiger tattoo design by
  • Another tiger tattoo design by



  • NebulaClash
    Dec 13, 03:01 PM
    ^ this.

    Right. One of the problems people have when they try to predict what Apple might do is they assume the past = the future. "Oh, Apple only does yearly updates, so this rumor is impossible." Well, Apple does what it does . . . until it doesn't. They don't do books, but now they do. They don't do movies, but now they do, etc.

    Apple is not a MacRumors poster stubbornly sticking to the only thing they know. Apple changes as market conditions change. If they think they can increase profitability and market share by making semi-yearly phone updates, they are going to switch to semi-yearly phone updates. Simple as that.

    So a Q1 2011 Verizon phone is quite possible.





    tattoo tiger. Girls Tattoo Tiger Design
  • Girls Tattoo Tiger Design



  • �algiris
    May 2, 09:37 AM
    Screenshot fail :) build number in Quicklook titlebar.



    more...


    tattoo tiger. japanese tiger tattoo. tiger
  • japanese tiger tattoo. tiger



  • ifjake
    Sep 12, 08:19 AM
    yeah, the iTunes videos are definitely referencing movies I'd say. I mean we all know it was happening. The surprise is the non-disney titles, since we'd all assumed that that would be all Jobs was able to pull. But then again I don't see why studios would sign up with Amazon video, relatively unproven in digital content delivery, without signing up with iTMS, a very much proven system. I'm sure that's a huge part of Jobs negotiations, not ever once asking for anything exclusive. (That would be what his disney connections might be able to get him). If they're worried about being locked in to the iTMS, then they're free to allow whoever they want to to sell their stuff. The pricing scheme right now as rumored is at least two tiered, one for new releases and one for old, so yes, Mr. Movie Studio, you can make more money off your hot newest thing.





    tattoo tiger. Animal Tiger tattoos,
  • Animal Tiger tattoos,



  • seedster2
    Apr 9, 03:26 PM
    280513



    more...


    tattoo tiger. chinese zodiac tattoo tiger by
  • chinese zodiac tattoo tiger by



  • wwooden
    Sep 12, 08:50 AM
    To me, the price has to be very competitive for me to consider buying or renting one. Unless we can stream DVD quality video and audio from the internet to our tv's, these downloads are going to take a long time. I can see it taking several hours to before it finishes. I could go to the movie store and back and watch the movie before it would be done.

    Sony already showed with the PSP that having a proprietary video format (UMD) and pricing the same as a DVD (sometimes higher) with less features pretty much means death to the format. For me, buying a movie needs to be less then $10, no acceptions. Ideally, I would want to be able to burn them to a DVD, but I know that won't happen.

    I do see potential for cool things to happen. Say, for example, that you are watching a movie and really like the soundtrack, there could be some type of link in the movie menu to go to that soundtrack in the iTMS. Or a link to the screenplay or the audiobook of the original story.

    Here's hoping to a successful day for Apple.





    tattoo tiger. tiger lily tattoos. tiger lily
  • tiger lily tattoos. tiger lily



  • blonde redhead
    Aug 8, 06:19 AM
    umm no neither is lying. They both are using the same panel but DIFFERENT backlights. Dell back lights are brighter so it allows for a larger contrast ratio and more cd/m2

    edit: The panel is pretty much just a color filter. It takes the white light from the back light and filters it colors for what you see on the screen (it more complex than that but it is the simplest way to explain it)


    Sorry to say this, but you're simplifying things too much. Just because a monitor has the same size/resolution, doesn't mean that the LCD sources are identical.

    FYI, Apple is using LCDs from Lg.Philips, Dell's LCDs come from Samsung. As a matter of fact, the 30" from Samsung for example is an exact copy of the Lg.Philips panel that they developed for Apple: same module dimensions (even fixation holes), electrical interface, etc.
    Because Dell is doing copy-paste, some of the specs are indeed identical. However, Apple displays use IPS (in-plane switching) LCD technology, while Samsung uses PVA (patterned vertical alignment). Consequence of this is that optical specs are slightly different:
    - higher brightness for Dell (because of higher LCD transmission of PVA)
    - higher contrast for Dell (but only perpendicular: contrast decreases very rapidly if you look off-axis at PVA-based panels)
    - superior color stability for Apple (large color shift with viewing angle for PVA, especially for grey tones)

    The latter characteristic is why Apple chooses for Lg.Philips, and why Apple displays are better for graphical applications, despite the slightly lower specifications on paper.



    more...


    tattoo tiger. Amazing Detailed Tiger Tattoo
  • Amazing Detailed Tiger Tattoo



  • SkippyThorson
    Oct 6, 10:50 AM
    Finally, a Verizon commercial that I like!


    +1

    Clever on their part. Perhaps AT&T will get a clue, or perhaps Verizon is just asking to get the iPhone handed to them. ;)





    tattoo tiger. lion-samoan-tattoo.jpg Tiger
  • lion-samoan-tattoo.jpg Tiger



  • CalBoy
    Apr 25, 05:21 PM
    That's not fair. It's not the company's fault. It's called individual responsibilities and these employees should be fired.

    It's perfectly fair. McDonalds gets the fruits of it's employees' labor if they do a superior job, so McDonalds should have to pay for their employees' screw-ups if they are work-related. The legal doctrine that expresses this is called respondeat superior.

    The employees that were involved in this didn't commit any personal torts against the transgender lady, but they didn't do their jobs properly. McDonalds is (and should be) on the hook for this.

    The video was hard to watch and saddens me more because a double minority (a black woman) should know better. The irony of this beating should be lost on no one.



    more...


    tattoo tiger. Tattoo Tiger
  • Tattoo Tiger



  • Burgess07
    Apr 29, 03:53 PM
    1. Dang, I liked the sliders. Wish Apple would set an option in the system preferences to enable/disable them.
    2. Scrollbars still disappear for me.





    tattoo tiger. butterfly tiger tattoos
  • butterfly tiger tattoos



  • usarioclave
    Oct 4, 03:35 AM
    A friend of a friend was told that they should wait until march for that shiny new iPod. Take it for what it is, an unsubstantiated rumor.





    tattoo tiger. Labels: tattoo tiger
  • Labels: tattoo tiger



  • ranviper
    Apr 9, 10:56 AM
    http://www.gamesload.no/images/products/Ubisoft/AssassinsCreed_Brotherhood_EN_140.gif

    PC Deluxe Edition. Amazing game.

    As well as my 750GB Scorpio Black 7200 RPM

    http://eshop.macsales.com/imgs/ndesc/owc_express_enclosure/prod_owc-express_diy_slv.jpg





    iJon
    Jul 21, 10:19 AM
    I love the way that every time Apple show an image or video of one of their employees "holding" another phone to demonstrate this signal attenuation, they always appear to be literally crushing the phone in their hand. Whereas, with the i4, you just sit it comfortably in the pocket of your palm.

    Apple has become the new Microsoft. They have lost that connection they had with their customers where they would strive to please. Now they just sit back like the rest and go "well you bought it, it's your problem."

    "If you don't want an iPhone 4 don't buy it. If you bought one and you don't like it, bring it back."





    SchneiderMan
    Apr 11, 05:55 PM
    Purchased Gidly via Godaddy :)

    http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/6214/gidly.png





    lmalave
    Oct 20, 10:09 AM
    I do have a great deal of faith. My friends think I am nuts. Half the money is on margin and I am paying $420 a month in interest. Just a few months ago when it was down to $50 I had a margin call and I was in the hole $28K before having to dump 10K to cover the call. I did not mind since I did cash out last year with a nice 29K profit.

    Apple is a strong company with over $1 billion in cash and a growth rate unmatched in the industry. If I can hang in and keep it I will double my money in a little over a year.

    Whoa dude. Good for you, but you are playing a *very, very* dangerous game leveraging that much. You don't know what could happen in the stock market. It might not have anything to do with Apple - it could be another terrorist attack in the U.S., or some other world-shaking event overseas (e.g. coup in Russia, revolts in China).

    Don't do it, man. You're already making money on Apple stock - don't get greedy. Let me give you a cautionary tale: in 2000 my stock portfolio went from $100,000 to $30,000 in a matter of days. Not because the market went down by 70%, but rather because I was buying heavily on margin and the market went down by 20 or 30% or more in a few days (more in the tech stocks I owned). And I did *not* own any dot-bomb stocks. I invested in solid tech companies that are still doing well today, like BEA and IBM. The drop in stock price had *nothing* to do with the fundamental strength of the company or even their recent performance. It was just a market-wide overreaction. Give it some serious thought, man...

    P.S. Since then, I've basically only invested in market-indexed funds (mostly S&P 500 but also some international funds since countries like India and China are growing faster than U.S.). I figure if I'm gonna get rich it's going to be based on what's happening in my career/professional life, not based on any investments. I just don't need the grief of seein my hard-earned cash flushed down the drain because of events I have no control over.





    SevenInchScrew
    Mar 13, 04:26 PM
    Can you say just one company that seems to capture the needs/desires as Apple has?

    I don'y see lines for the latest Droid phone or pad...

    Like it or not of late; Apple knows how do things right...
    I think you missed the entire point of his post.





    KnightWRX
    Mar 13, 12:45 PM
    They also helped create an entire new software development industry

    Which software development industry would this be ? Embedded systems ? Mobile devices ?

    Nope, nothing new there. They expanded maybe, but they did not create.

    I'm not talking about the lower levels of computing. I'm talking about the parts of computing that End Users, who will never see an IDE in their entire lives. This is where computing is being redefined. They're shifting the way people use the "input. Process. Output.Store".

    Again for the people wanting very much to redefine computing, "shifting the way people use" is not redefining computing. At least qualify it properly as a shift in usability, not in computing. You are talking about the lower levels when you use the word computing.

    Why are some of you uninitiated insisting on using "computing" and claiming it is redefined ? Is it because a shift in usability doesn't sound as great accomplishment and you want to make what Apple did much bigger than it really is ? Stay objective please, don't involve emotions you have for a corporation in this discussion.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews