random funny pictures

random funny pictures. Posts Related to Random Funny
  • Posts Related to Random Funny



  • JAT
    May 2, 11:20 PM
    Wow, I finally got a reply! Didn't expect that, I appreciate it. ;)
    Sure. That was one of few worthwhile posts in this thread. I just hope this update actually helps. I've been trying to analyze it myself. It seems like 4.2.7 is worse than 4.2.6 for battery life, but not positive.





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 98
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 98



  • Gugulino
    Apr 1, 04:19 AM
    I think, there is a way to get this app in the MAS, too. Needs a bit of tweaking by the developers.





    random funny pictures. random funny pics.
  • random funny pics.



  • bboucher790
    May 2, 10:44 AM
    You're tracking us wrong.





    random funny pictures. Read the rest of Random Funny
  • Read the rest of Random Funny



  • Abstract
    Sep 7, 09:27 PM
    ^^It doesn't suck at all.

    Kanye West is one of the most amazing things to happen to hip-hop in the past several years.

    Anyone get his new album yet? I haven't ... I need to pick up a copy.
    Yeah I've got a copy. Actually, I downloaded it, but I was under the impression that the album itself wasn't out yet.

    Or maybe it is in the US, but not in Oz. :rolleyes:



    more...


    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 102
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 102



  • davidcarswell
    Jul 22, 09:42 AM
    Apple is right now the most disgusting company in the business.

    you are a hoot





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 109
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 109



  • devilstrider
    Mar 18, 10:10 PM
    That happened to me just last week..

    I was answering a call beside a guy at a bus stop who had an evo.. Out of no where he was like "Hey, you better hurry up before that call drops.."

    So I just stared at him for a few seconds and said "Well atleast it wont be because my batteries dead"

    I knew I got him, because he couldnt come up with anything better and just stared at me with depression as if to say "awwww hes right -_-".. :apple:

    I have both of those phones but I like my EVO better. The big screen and flash puts it over the top for me. I still like my iPhone 4 but I get more done on my EVO.



    more...


    random funny pictures. Random Funny Photos Part 125
  • Random Funny Photos Part 125



  • blahblah100
    Mar 28, 02:40 PM
    Of course, all the HATERS will cry foul.

    Kanye? I didn't know Kanye West posted on this forum.

    P.S. Your music sucks. Also, what you did to Taylor Swift was out of line.





    random funny pictures. img 10481 random funny
  • img 10481 random funny



  • DoFoT9
    Aug 11, 06:53 PM
    ^^ is 200mhz really that important :p



    more...


    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 89
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 89



  • fortetfn
    Aug 16, 11:32 AM
    I received a 2A62XXX Display last week with a May production date. No idea whether it is an old or a new one. However, I did notice a few dead pixels last night after watching a movies. (The movie credits came with a black background. Great for dead pixel discovery!)

    By just looking at it, I noticed at least 4 dead pixels, some appeared stronger than others. They are all on the left half of the screen. Is this considered an acceptable or normal number of dead pixels? I am tempted to return it while I can. Any suggestions?


    Yes, you should definitely return it and get a new one. I can never accept any dead pixels. It is annoying to see them there. Call Apple and tell them that.





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Photos Part 123
  • Random Funny Photos Part 123



  • chicagdan
    Nov 16, 12:35 PM
    Here we go folks.



    Just to put everybody's mind at ease. These are the guys who predicted the arrival of a G5 iBook in early 2005.

    They have never, ever been right.

    Not only are they always wrong, their rumors don't even make sense. AMD doesn't have a competitive notebook CPU and can't deliver in the scale Apple needs. These guys can't even fabricate a decent lie.



    more...


    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 107
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 107



  • 124151155
    Sep 29, 07:14 AM
    Here's Bill Gates' house for comparison. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9738CIiY41k)





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Animals 2
  • Random Funny Animals 2



  • TuffLuffJimmy
    Apr 26, 11:32 AM
    Am I missing something totally obvious here? But what's that slot above the earpiece speaker meant to be exactly?

    Like I say maybe I missed something as looking at their comparison images they seem to imply the current iPhone 4 has one already?!!?

    What gives?

    Sensors. That same slot is on the iPhone 4, although I don't have one handy to check if it looks the same. It's just harder to see on the black one because, well, it's black too.



    more...


    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 106
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 106



  • maz94protege
    Oct 29, 07:35 AM
    AT&T drops a ton of calls in my area, but it's no different than when I used Verizon.

    Same with me. its all about location. I have AT&T (iPhone) and Verizon (BB Storm), both drop calls, where i have coverage on one, i dont on the other and vice versa. So to say one has better coverage or not, its hard to point in the right direction. Really... As long as i can make a call im good, I had perfect coverage 2 days ago on the Storm and the network wasnt working, while my iPhone had 1 bar on 3G and no issues.



    But its a cool commerical, I like how they are only talking about 3G coverage not over all service coverage, kind of makes Verizon look better. Then again...who is struggling for not having the iPhone?





    random funny pictures. img 10541 random funny
  • img 10541 random funny



  • arn
    Apr 22, 04:30 PM
    Working on the IE issues.

    arn



    more...


    random funny pictures. img 11627 random funny cute
  • img 11627 random funny cute



  • Matt-M
    Apr 15, 02:33 PM
    ...or integrate it into the aluminum enclosure on the back. Not knowing metallurgy, I am not sure if there is a way to turn aluminum to a receptive material or could the case be of an aluminum alloy to allow reception?

    Actually, Aluminum is a good conductor and makes an excellent antenna material. Almost all television and amateur radio antennas are aluminum.

    Why is it a poor idea on a phone? As soon as you touch the case, you ground the antenna and get no reception!





    random funny pictures. Daily Random Funny Pictures
  • Daily Random Funny Pictures



  • xAnthony
    Mar 17, 06:22 PM
    It's an insecurity. If they truly felt there phone was better they wouldn't have to say anything.

    Haters going hate

    Couldn't say it better than this.



    more...


    random funny pictures. Daily Random Funny Photos
  • Daily Random Funny Photos



  • arn
    Apr 21, 10:37 AM
    Hi,

    You will notice a new feature we are testing. Each post now has an up/down arrow associated with it. Clicking on either arrow will record your vote for that post. Right now, the votes are simply tallied next to the post, but may be used in other ways in the future.

    - You must be logged in for your vote to register
    - Criteria for up/down voting should be relatively obvious. Posts you like or would like to see more of, you can up vote. Those you dislike you can downvote.
    - Please continue to use the "report" post button to report spam and other rules vioations.
    - Assume that your votes are public, even though at the moment there is no way to see how people have voted. That may change.

    arn





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 106
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 106



  • Patrick J
    Apr 15, 04:12 PM
    Yes, for the volume up/down rocker switch. If yours doesn't, I think you may have a fake.

    I call yours fake. They forgot to put in the switch.

    This (black plastic)http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/gallery/iphone-unboxing/13-iphone-mute-volume_medium.jpg

    is different than this (hole)http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/30951.jpg





    random funny pictures. Random Funny Pictures Part 97
  • Random Funny Pictures Part 97



  • kdarling
    Oct 6, 08:22 PM
    Isn't Verizon's 4G network going to be GSM?

    Nope.

    Verizon is overlaying their CDMA network with LTE, which is a totally new protocol that has to be backfitted to work with any older system.

    Many GSM carriers had already chosen LTE as their 4G protocol. This is what confused casual observers. However, CDMA carriers are implementing it first and therefore defining many of the details.

    Verizon will continue to use CDMA for voice, and for data for lesser powered devices, for many years to come.

    LTE will mostly be used at first by Verizon as sort of a wireless FiOS. It's far more likely that we'll first see an LTE Apple tablet, than an LTE Apple phone. I'd love to see Apple come out with something that allows video calls. LTE would be perfect for that.

    on another note if it is wouldn't their coverage also be spotty?

    Verizon says they're moving up LTE deployment and want to hit all the major markets (100 million) almost all at once in 2010. So yes, it would be mostly cities until they finish up in late 2013.

    But again, LTE probably wouldn't be wasted on voice or handhelds, not for a long while. Both CDMA and GSM carriers want to get their money's worth out of their original networks.





    billchase2
    Oct 13, 12:19 PM
    i bet it will. i'm guessing $400-$500.





    notromeel
    Apr 25, 02:52 PM
    I don't see it. Holding my iPhone at nearly the same angle and about the same distance they look identical.

    You're holding it wrong.





    jettredmont
    Sep 25, 07:40 PM
    All except for a few itsy bitsy tiny details.

    A: Apple didn't create the event, It is a photography event put on by someone else.


    Not to mention, it is a photography event that happens once every two years, which means this is Aperture's first time available during Photokina!





    Avatar74
    Jan 16, 10:31 AM
    Well, then try to run Aperture on your PB. Good luck.

    No money from me until MBP is state of the art. I'm not going to pay nearly $ 3.000 in January 2008 for a notebook without SSE4 and Blue-Ray.
    I just sold my shares.

    John:

    My point was to ask the guy what exactly he does that demands that kind of firepower. Computers these days are overpowered for what 90% of the population does. However, Aperture is a perfect example of an application that needs more firepower... Thanks for pointing that out. It is a professional application that is useful, almost necessary, to professional photographers but a complete luxury for anyone else.

    If you can justify the purchase of Aperture to manage images from your $10,000 mega-res SLR, then you can probably afford a desktop workstation to handle it... and write it off as a business expense.

    But otherwise, I'm asking why does the poster in particular to whom I responded need more than that in a MacBook Air? Not because I want him to buy one. Clearly he could buy a MacBook or a MacBook Pro that better suits him. But you have to understand I see way too many people complaining every year that Apple hasn't produced the gadget to snatch up the money burning a hole in their pockets since... oh, a year ago when they bought that year's latest and greatest.

    People say "I'm ready for a new computer" six months to a year after they just bought one... and I find that patently absurd when 90% of the time, the person speaking uses said computer for: internet, email, word processing, music and consumer photo/video.





    R94N
    Apr 23, 01:36 PM
    If I'm honest I don't really like it, it's an interesting idea certainly but as long as downvoted posts aren't hidden or collapsed eventually once they reach a certain amount of downvotes I think it will be okay, because it won't change the way threads are displayed or how/if people speak their mind.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews