outer space wallpapers

outer space wallpapers. BU51625 Outer Space Wallpaper
  • BU51625 Outer Space Wallpaper



  • Millah
    Mar 25, 12:02 AM
    Man, can't believe it's been ten years. As a longtime Mac user, since OS8, I've grown up on OSX. I still remember getting OSX the very first day it launched, and just being BLOWN AWAY with the user interface. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before, especially coming from the old platinum interface of OS9. Even comparing it to Windows 2000, it was just a giant leap. The Aqua bubbles, the high resolution icons, and the sophisticated animations really blew me away. I never went back to OS9, despite the occasional issues with cheetah.

    Using the iPhone for the first time is probably the only thing that has compared to seeing OSX for the first time. And I really don't think anything in the future will ever compare again. They were so influential. Especially the aqua bubble design, which has found it's way into just about every other tech companies designs. Almost everything has aqua bubbles now. Adobes logo, Aero in Windows, android, Blackberry, PS3 UI, etc...all these things have representations of aqua.





    outer space wallpapers. Leopard Space Wallpaper
  • Leopard Space Wallpaper



  • DeSnousa
    May 16, 04:40 PM
    a3 units get a bonus.

    i'm still getting some bigadv units with my i7s

    Excellent, how do I get a3 units?

    I need the window close because my partner does not like the window open when she uses the computer cause she always has a lot of windows open (XP not 7). So at the moment I have a system tray ustilising one core. Its a dual core.

    Thanks for the replies.





    outer space wallpapers. Outer Space 1 , iPad
  • Outer Space 1 , iPad



  • Lyra
    Aug 1, 02:06 PM
    I was just flabbergasted by the statement that we scandinavians are supposed to be the happiest people in the world. If my memory serves me correct we also have the highest suicidal rates in the world too... and THAT is before we stood to lose iTMS ;)


    See he gets it!!!!

    He is one of the few people who (if he lives in Scandinavia, needs to be granted amnesty, and sent to a happier place!) actually understands how it is there...

    He is telling the truth, but I didn't want to bring up the suicidal rates in those countries and how the youth is just rotting away... But hey, now that he did...

    I am sure they don't spend their money on iPods or iTunes, but rather crack and weed... After all their lives suck... so...





    outer space wallpapers. Cloudy Space
  • Cloudy Space



  • rhett7660
    Apr 21, 11:29 AM
    Ha!
    So someone voted my post -1 and I managed to bump it back to 0�

    Of course I am quite sure it'll be back to -10 soon. :D

    That is funny. I am getting negatives too! Grrr at you people.





    outer space wallpapers. outer space wallpaper. outer
  • outer space wallpaper. outer



  • psycoswimmer
    Jan 9, 01:44 PM
    Darn, I expected to come home from school and have it be there. :P I'm not going to be tempted to check any sites or do anything where there might be a spoiler. I think this will be a good time to practice piano & do homework. :)

    Question: When did the keynote end? Was it 11 PM EST or PST? If it was PST, that would mean the keynote only ended 44 minutes ago (about). :eek:

    Edit: MR is being really slow right now for me.





    outer space wallpapers. Outer space WallPapers for
  • Outer space WallPapers for



  • nylonsteel
    Mar 25, 05:18 PM
    King Tiger or Tiger II for the next series of Tiger names please
    Panther II would be cool to
    Just dont name it Elephant - last seen burning at Kursk





    outer space wallpapers. Outer space WallPapers
  • Outer space WallPapers



  • *LTD*
    Mar 11, 01:08 PM
    I thought the iPod succeeded due to integration with an online music source, as well as finally being a useable HD based mp3 player.


    I wasn't aware computing had changed. Please detail this.

    Milestone 1:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0FtgZNOD44

    Milestone 2:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftf4riVJyqw

    Milestone 3 (the most recent):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBhYxj2SvRI

    Any questions?





    outer space wallpapers. space wallpaper stars. Outer
  • space wallpaper stars. Outer



  • LastLine
    Nov 23, 06:45 PM
    Anyone willing to get me a $69 .mac code? ;) Much cheaper than our �69 lol. (Yeah I'm marketplace eligable before anyone panics :))





    outer space wallpapers. outer space wallpapers. Backgrounds - Outer space; Backgrounds - Outer space. silentnite. Apr 24, 02:37 AM. For all the T-Mobile users just keep
  • outer space wallpapers. Backgrounds - Outer space; Backgrounds - Outer space. silentnite. Apr 24, 02:37 AM. For all the T-Mobile users just keep



  • paradox00
    Jul 21, 12:00 PM
    Why are Apple on a witch hunt?

    Apple should concentrate on fixing their problem instead of finger pointing and deflecting the issue onto other companies. We already know the problem isn't as severe on other devices as the iPhone 4.

    The iPhone's antenna issue has been highlighted by other companies in newspaper, online and TV advertisements. Apple is just returning the favor.

    I do think the external antenna makes things worse, but the companies Apple is targeting deserve this getting shoved right back in their faces.

    PS: Apple has been working on fixing the issue. For starters, you get a free case, or if you're not satisfied you can return the phone for a full refund. Behind the scenes they are definitely trying to fix or minimize the problem as well. I don't know what more you can ask for, really.





    outer space wallpapers. Our outer space video of
  • Our outer space video of



  • ct2k7
    Apr 23, 05:28 PM
    I'd have to disagree. There are a lot of ways to keep tabs on someone if you wish to do them harm. The issue is whether the (as yet unknown) purpose of this data is useful enough to justify it's being there in the state it's in. There is no immediate way it gives anyone any special or expedient means of causing another harm. You'll need a lot of contingencies and variables come together to form specific cases. I really don't see that happening. That said, the reasons I've seen so far aren't that nefarious. It actually makes sense to be tracked in this way, especially in light of the argument that it's a caching mechanism in order to make it easier to switch from tower to tower. I can believe this. I don't believe there's any evil behind it. Nor do I for the moment believe this is easily accessible by anyone other than physically by the user/owner of the phone. And then it's likely not easy for the average person.

    Said paedophile *before* this information has been able to track children without problems using other means, I'd wager. Likely easier means, though I'm not well-versed in the specific modus operandi of paedophiles. I suspect I'll need forensics/law enforcement training to get a complete understanding.

    Besides, your example is based upon pure conjecture. First assumption is they are able to hack into their phone. Is hacking into iPhones remoely a big problem out in the wild? Not that I've heard or seen.

    What I'm saying is take the "wait and see" aproach before we begin to vilify and condemn Apple as self-serving, careless data-mining opportunists.

    So it's a plea for sanity. But I've noticed that whenever Apple's quarterly report rolls around and it's usually stellar news, the insanity of our loveable contrarians ramps up, purely for the purpose of being contrarians, as if we need to "balance out" all the enthusiasm with careful doses of negativity so we're not *too* positive. I'm not referring to you, roadbloc, by the way.

    So in any case, this is my position, and I'll say it's the same position I'd take if it were Google and MS.

    Read the first line.

    Hack the computers, not the iPhones.





    outer space wallpapers. Space-Outer-Galaxy-Wallpaper
  • Space-Outer-Galaxy-Wallpaper



  • -aggie-
    Apr 15, 03:58 PM
    That doesnt look right.
    Square on the sides instead of the way it is now.
    And whats that wide slot on the side?
    Also theres traces of photoshop usage on those pics they say.

    Besides, why would anyone especially want this? At least if you're going to PS, make it a good one.





    outer space wallpapers. outer space wallpapers. Ipad touch app outer space; Ipad touch app outer space. sushi. Oct 18, 06:18 PM. This is what interests me:
  • outer space wallpapers. Ipad touch app outer space; Ipad touch app outer space. sushi. Oct 18, 06:18 PM. This is what interests me:



  • dyler
    Mar 24, 05:16 PM
    My Mac Geek Friend, Dylan's B-day is today too...
    What a coincidence...

    Yes my birthday is today, I love sharing my birthday with OSX!!!!





    outer space wallpapers. plan 9 from outer space poster
  • plan 9 from outer space poster



  • fivepoint
    May 4, 05:55 PM
    Dude, you're clueless.

    I have a severe congenital hearing loss and it's really amazing how parents don't really understand the long term consequences of poor hearing protection.

    Just as in almost all other health matters, the more exposure to loud noises when young, the more likely a child is to end up with a hearing loss as he ages. Some parents do insist on hearing protection when using firearms, but I'm sure there are a lot that don't. Shooting guns without hearing protection is like taking a five year old to a Nascar race. Very, very irresponsible simply based on the noise level.

    I'm sure Dr Choi was speaking of the danger of firearms being discharged by and around children with a lack of supervision, but your tunnel vision when it comes to the health and safety of children is appalling.

    I think it's you who's clueless. You make it seem as if it's the role of government and physicians to eliminate risk in our lives. What's more risky, taking your kid to a NASCAR event without hearing protection, or raising them in a large city with lots of traffic and crime? What's more risky, raising your kids in a home with un-locked guns, or raising them with an ultra-protective disregard for a child's need to learn life lessons and experience the value of trust/responsibility first hand?

    My dad had a rifle hanging on a gun-rack above his computer in his office for my entire life. The ammunition was directly below the gun in a drawer as part of the gun-rack. I was raised to respect the weapon and to never touch it unless I was given permission. I earned my parents' trust, and learned responsibility as a consequence. Was that wrong of my parents? Absolutely not, but I guess I'm just 'clueless.'



    Where do you live? Cedar Rapids, where the nearest next physician is five or ten minutes away, at most? What if you were in Guttenberg, where the next physician is half an hour or more? Open-ended liberty to refuse to provide treatment at a whim is just plain irresponsible.

    An unpopular physician creates the market demand for an alternative. Supply, unencumbered by any sort of rationing by the gov't subsidized higher-education system, would produce the complimentary supply.

    In any event, do you seriously contend that this is a situation solveable by by big intrusive government controlling physicians and eliminating their ability to render services as they see fit?





    outer space wallpapers. More Space Wallpapers
  • More Space Wallpapers



  • err404
    May 2, 11:47 AM
    I dont know why people on MR seem hellbent on defending Apple no matter the situation (literally)...
    Because a huge amount of the reported details on this matter are wrong.
    While the method of storing the cell location cache may show poor judgment on Apples part, I don't see any malicious intent. The system is logical implemented and on the surface, cell location data does not appear sensitive enough to justify encryption. It is only after further analysis that potentially sensitive data can be inferred.
    Regardless it's good to see it being addressed.





    outer space wallpapers. More Space Wallpapers
  • More Space Wallpapers



  • leekohler
    Apr 17, 09:24 AM
    You completely missed the point. Let me be more specific for comprehension purposes. There is no way to teach the persecution of all peoples throughout the history of our planet with the way the school system is today. So where should the line be drawn? You never answered the question. Do gays deserve more attention than say slavery or the holocaust? It appears to me that you feel that a select few individuals, that may have been gay, deserve more attention than the plight of entire civilizations or race of people?

    No one is saying it is, except for you. Nothing is being placed above anything else. There is no order of importance.

    And this is not ignorance. Pointing out the sexuality of a person that made a contribution to society is irrelevant. Completely and utterly irrelevant! Do people remember Einstein for being a Jew or as the father of modern physics? You would prefer he was remembered as a Jew first?

    I'd prefer he be remembered for both, as they were both part of him. It's important for gay kids, like other kids, to know there are people just like them who have done great things. They're called role models. Why that bothers you is beyond me.

    As for me afraid of learning? Don't presume anything about anyone. I can make an educated guess by your spelling and grammar that you have an education. You are intelligent. We simply view this differently.

    Yes indeed. But why we differ is puzzling to me.





    outer space wallpapers. Outer space WallPapers
  • Outer space WallPapers



  • iBug2
    Apr 29, 02:13 PM
    Seems to be a strong update, unlike SL. SL was more a plumbing change for many things (IMO) and Lion will be making strong use of those changes. For that reason, that's why I believe it'll cost around 100 bucks.

    I actually think Apple is going to surprise us with the price. Like they did with Final Cut Pro X.

    Who knows? Maybe it'll be 29$ upgrade from SL.





    outer space wallpapers. Outer space WallPapers
  • Outer space WallPapers



  • TuffLuffJimmy
    Apr 26, 11:32 AM
    Am I missing something totally obvious here? But what's that slot above the earpiece speaker meant to be exactly?

    Like I say maybe I missed something as looking at their comparison images they seem to imply the current iPhone 4 has one already?!!?

    What gives?

    Sensors. That same slot is on the iPhone 4, although I don't have one handy to check if it looks the same. It's just harder to see on the black one because, well, it's black too.





    outer space wallpapers. outer space wallpaper.
  • outer space wallpaper.



  • Kaptajn Haddock
    May 2, 10:44 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; da-dk) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    How about fixing the tethering bug. Has not worked since last two updates.





    outer space wallpapers. wallpaper space star. outer
  • wallpaper space star. outer



  • BBA
    Nov 24, 07:32 PM
    apple's canada store is also down...

    It is up now. I just ordered 2 iPod nano's off of it.





    aristobrat
    Jan 12, 08:09 PM
    the iphone, while impressive, really isnt it. a fullscreen ipod i think woulda been nice, that with the iphone woulda earned this keynote a very high ranking.
    So are you doubting that the next generation of iPods won't be full screen? ;)





    puuukeey
    Jan 9, 02:02 PM
    Oh the irony. I sit and refresh this idiotic mac fanatic fan site 4 times a day so I can see what apple is going to release. Then I insist on being the last guy on the planet to know when they actually do something.

    SHOOT ME





    bedifferent
    Apr 29, 07:30 PM
    It'll only happen if people put up with it. The only way to voice your opinion sometimes in a capitalistic society is to simply walk away and not buy/put up with the offending product.

    I wish more people understood this and voted with their dollars. We've seen BestBuy, Target, Walmart wipe away small businesses in the U.S. People complain yet shop at Target to save a few cents on pens? A friend used to own his own pharmacy in the 80's-90's. He left as he couldn't keep up with the prices of Walmart/Target that could afford to buy tons of merchandise in cheap bulk. Now he's working for Walgreens, after owning his own business and making $100k+/year. He's 65. So much for his retirement.

    If people want change, instead of complaining and fighting each other (even over something as silly in the grand scheme of life as an OS), work with one another. If Egypt can do it, why can't we?





    124151155
    Apr 16, 11:58 PM
    If I lived in the states, I'd just buy it outright (Sign up then cancel) and move to a real carrier.

    In Australia you can buy iPhones outright from apple, unlocked. I'll probably be doing that.





    Carouser
    Sep 29, 11:27 AM
    I would have a turntable in front of the garage. You can devote less space to the driveway area.

    Turntables are for people who can't afford enough space or live in busy areas. They are a waste of time and energy. An optimally-sized driveway is a more elegant solution.

    Also, to only have *1* walk-in in the master rather than 2 is not good. No home theater? Large gym with panoramic views? Sauna/steam room/? Sun room? Library? Detached guest suite or guest house (in-law/nanny quarters, etc.)? Swimming pool? Hot tub?

    Those things are for the new rich or the status-insecure. When you're sufficiently wealthy to actually do whatever you want that stuff is junk and a waste of time.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews