lock and key tattoos

lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoos. lock and
  • lock and key tattoos. lock and



  • Nekbeth
    Apr 26, 09:02 PM
    Thanks for the explanation Knight, I got confuse with pointers and objects.

    I'll give a try now. See how it goes.

    Man, we could go forever here. hahaa.

    wlh99 , you just described exactly what I want to do.





    lock and key tattoos. Lock and key tattoo designs
  • Lock and key tattoo designs



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 28, 09:42 AM
    So, please don't take everything I typed and generalize it, because it's not for everyone.

    I do understand where Dejo, Balamw and the others are coming from though. And frankly, they are probably better suited to help you than I am. I don't have a lot of experience with Objective-C and Cocoa, not like they do, having mostly come into it recently.

    Back to the code, here is a photo of my connections (ignore canceBigtimer). What you say is true I don't know how NSTimer works entirely , just some parts, I realize that and it is one of the reason I postpone my timer for a future update (need to study it).

    I have two timers, because, like I said.. I don't have full knowledge of timers. I know now that 1 timer is enough, even if I use two timers and start them at the same time, the log only shows 1 loop and the countdown in separate labels show e.g. 59 in one and 58 in another and so on.

    Ok, how about we work on making 1 timer work then ? The code you posted is very complicated and I don't think it has to be this complicated. Going 1 timer would simplify this.

    I see your Start Button is associated to 3 actions. Is this really what you want ? Let's simplify this. As an exercise, make 1 method, call it startTimer (like I did) and have only that action associated with your start button. From there, you can call the other methods yourself as needed.

    Once you have modified the code in this way, post again what you have in full, what it is doing and what you think it should be doing. We'll go from there.

    You mention my two global variables, It makes sense that the timer does not stop because the variables are outside the method that creates the timer. is that whats going on?

    No, the variables are "fine" where they are. They would be better positionned in the @interface block and declared as instance variables, but implementation scope globals work too.

    What you need to do however is reset those if you want your timer to start back at 0. Somewhere in your "stop/reset" code, there needs to be an initialization of those back to 0 :

    seconds = 0;
    minutes = 0;

    If your Cancel button is what should reset it, then this should be right now in newActionTimer. But ideally, we'll get rid of that function when you simplify the code down to 1 timer.

    Look at my NSLog outputs in my screenshot earlier. There's 3 methods there. updateLabel, cancelTimer, startTimer. This should have given you a big indication of how not complicated you should have made this.

    If you want 3 buttons, start, reset, stop, you'd technically need 4 methods, as follows :

    -(IBAction) startTimer: (id) sender;
    -(IBAction) stopTimer: (id) sender;
    -(IBAction) resetTimer: (id) sender;
    -(void) updateLabel;


    One to update the label as needed, one to start the timer, one to stop it and one to reset it.

    Also, NSTimer is not your timer. The timer is what you are creating with ATimerViewController. You need to grasp this. NSTimer simply calls methods, in this case, it should be update label. That's about all it should be doing. Both the stop and reset methods should release the NSTimer object instance. startTimer should always create a new one. However, reset should be the one to set back seconds/minutes to 0.





    lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoos. key and
  • lock and key tattoos. key and



  • Night Spring
    Apr 21, 01:05 PM
    That isn't it, because I can change the scores up or down (by TWO points) at will.

    Hmmm, well, when *I* do it, it goes up 2 but down 1!





    lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoos.
  • lock and key tattoos.



  • nick9191
    Apr 12, 04:28 AM
    Actually its the other way around. Windows 7 has leap frogged apple in terms of functionality, UI and usability.

    Apple needs to play catch up by adding some features to OSX.
    Functionality? You can't do absolutely anything with Windows out of the box without downloading extra software.

    What can you do with your newly bought Windows PC?
    Scan for viruses with a 30 day trial of Norton.
    Notepad, Paint.

    What can you do with your newly bought Mac?
    iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband, iDVD, iWeb.

    Even disregarding a new computer and just looking at a new OS (as iLife only comes with a Mac). You can't do mundane tasks like viewing a PDF (yes, coming in Windows 8, OS X had it since 2000). You can't have virtual desktops. Hell I remember Vista Home Basic and Business wouldn't even play a DVD without downloading extra stuff (not sure what the situation is with 7 there). Quick look, Stacks, Expose.

    The only thing I can think of for Windows as far as functionality goes is the new Taskbar, shaking a window to minimise others and dragging two windows to each side of the screen to see them in unison.





    lock and key tattoos. Heart Lock amp; Key tattoo.
  • Heart Lock amp; Key tattoo.



  • Macaddicttt
    Mar 4, 11:54 AM
    Ooops...

    GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot (http://www.gallup.com/poll/142718/GOP-Unprecedented-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx)
    Republicans also maintain wide gap in enthusiasm about voting

    PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress.

    http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/4nitz4hkueaj85zreale-w.gif

    No one, no one would take a poll that's seven-months out-of-date and try and pass it off as an accurate representation of current public opinion.





    lock and key tattoos. TinK - Lock amp; Key Tattoo
  • TinK - Lock amp; Key Tattoo



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 15, 02:09 PM
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/04/15/Gay-history-bill-gains-in-California/UPI-77141302889380/

    To all my friends in our other gay-themed thread of the day, how does this grab you? California might soon be teaching gay history in public schools. Uh-oh, here comes God's wrath!





    lock and key tattoos. Lock And Key Heart Tattoo
  • Lock And Key Heart Tattoo



  • rtdgoldfish
    Mar 24, 12:44 AM
    Does anyone out there know where Connect360 saves its log to?? I have the setting enabled for "Detailed Logging (Debug Mode)" turned on but I can't seem to find where it is located on my HD. This would really be helpful since I am not sitting at my laptop 24/7 waiting for this idiot to connect to my network.

    Thanks!





    lock and key tattoos. Tattoo Hot Couples Tattoo
  • Tattoo Hot Couples Tattoo



  • maclaptop
    Apr 29, 02:50 PM
    SUPER iMACHINE - ULTRA TRANSFORMER


    Upon closer inspection I noticed my new MBP has a removable display.

    Unlocked by Lion it doubles as an Ipad.

    Shrink it in the microwave & it's an iPhone!

    I just knew there was a reason to marry iOS & OS X.

    Apple is so damn brilliant.

    Be the envy of every kid on your block !





    lock and key tattoos. Lock and key tattoo designs
  • Lock and key tattoo designs



  • OneMike
    Apr 8, 10:38 PM
    installing the HD into your macbook pro? i'd like to know how that goes. i've seen some issues with the 1tb drives not fitting just right. (too thick)
    highest I've ever been able to install is a 750GB.

    Yes I put it in the pro. It fit without any issue. Smooth as the stock drive and ssd installs. So far I'm very happy with it.

    It is thicker 12.5 compared to the norm 9.5, but current MBPs can handle it. I can confirm 17-inch, but I did a lot of research before buying and have read about success with the 15 and 13 inch models too.

    Currently letting all my data xfer over.





    lock and key tattoos. Heart Lock amp; Key Tattoo
  • Heart Lock amp; Key Tattoo



  • liketom
    Sep 12, 07:38 AM
    5 hours before the event has to be a first





    lock and key tattoos. heart locket and key tattoo
  • heart locket and key tattoo



  • SuperCachetes
    Apr 17, 12:30 PM
    They're not in the records?

    Come on, guy. Does it really matter if somebody were gay? I thought people of a liberal mindset are supposed to be "colorblind" or what have you, yet all of a sudden their sexuality, which has nothing to do with their achievements, should be made an important part of history?

    How hypocritical.

    Treating people equally isn't mutually exclusive of acknowledging what makes us unique. You seem incapable of either. Good luck with that, guy.





    lock and key tattoos. Key and Lock Heart Tattoos
  • Key and Lock Heart Tattoos



  • Catonow
    Mar 17, 01:13 AM
    One possibility that came to mind is that the cashier guy let him get away with it because he intended to pocket the cash himself.





    lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoos.
  • lock and key tattoos.



  • Tommyg117
    Sep 25, 10:12 PM
    Excellent news, good to see aperture more integrated into the iLife.





    lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoos. Lock and Key Release; Lock and Key Release. lgreenberg. Apr 28, 04:45 PM. another confirmation from the tipb.com editor
  • lock and key tattoos. Lock and Key Release; Lock and Key Release. lgreenberg. Apr 28, 04:45 PM. another confirmation from the tipb.com editor



  • hobo.hopkins
    May 2, 09:33 AM
    I should hope that this update will allay any of the concerns and fears that some panic-stricken people have had lately.





    lock and key tattoos. lis pins lock n key tattoo
  • lis pins lock n key tattoo



  • tvguru
    Sep 12, 03:15 AM
    no, I wouldn't prefer osx media player, i'm not saying that I would prefer anything different, imedia would make more sense, but there's no way apple would change the name of there most well known software.

    I figured you didn't I was just kidding. :o I do agree that if they continue to incorporate more into iTunes it won't have that simple iLife feel. Where you just grab a Mac for the first time and there's no thinking involved on what goes where. I also agree that the name is too significant at this stage for them to change it, a lot of average computer users would be confused the next time they go to upgrade and use the new named version. I'm sure they've thought of something for a full movie download service, but who knows?





    lock and key tattoos. lock and key tattoo
  • lock and key tattoo



  • timmell
    Jan 9, 11:18 AM
    1.ACD Updates (Touchscreen, iSight, Firewire 800 added ports built in, better res, contrast, etc....

    2. iPhone update to 3g and 16GB model for $449 and 8GB now only $349.

    3. Apple TV/Movie Deal, Rental Deal. 250GB Apple TV with 1080p output and iTunes Purchases for movies and HDTV shows, up to 720P Res. downloads.

    Or at lease I hope for #1. I doubt it, but if my dream came true I would buy one and a ton of apple stock.:apple:





    lock and key tattoos. lock tattoos. key and lock
  • lock tattoos. key and lock



  • Spanky Deluxe
    Nov 16, 12:50 PM
    Not. Going. To. Happen.





    lock and key tattoos. bow #39;n key Tattoo by
  • bow #39;n key Tattoo by



  • Patrick J
    Apr 15, 03:59 PM
    This would be popular with suicides (cut throat sharp edges) and PC users (device has numerous huge holes which may or not have a function).





    lock and key tattoos. Together/ Lock amp; Key Tattoo
  • Together/ Lock amp; Key Tattoo



  • pudrums
    Apr 13, 11:11 AM
    Yeah the name is slightly awkward :D





    Nekbeth
    Apr 28, 05:48 PM
    Ok fellows, thanks for the waiting, my new house is a mess but at least all my furniture is here now. I follow both of your examples ( wlh99's E-mail project and the great explanation that Knight showed here). I first started a new project in order to avoid confusion and made some changes, the result is what I think " a working timer " with start, stop and reset buttons. If I see the code now it seems a bit obvious why the timer never stopped before. I can tell you right now that I never reset the global variables inside any cancel or reset button thus the timer always continued. I think that the first variable (NSInteger seconds = 0 before the first method) gets called only once after that we reset it to 0 using the reset or cancel method (we can do it separately like knight said), in my case I assign reset to be the one to set that to 0 and cancel to invalid the timer.

    Knight and wh99, if you like to see the project running and tell me your throughs, just give me your E-mail addresses (I have Warren's already) so I can share it with you. For obvious reasons I'm not posting it and if some of you wonder why, it's for same reasons nobody posted the complete working code despite being able to make a timer in less than 3 minutes. (yes, I know it's because you think it would not help me and I understand)

    Special thanks to Knight and wh99 for their patience and instructions.

    Thanks also to everyone who gave his opinion on this matter.

    * Here is photo of the log and UI





    quagmire
    May 4, 06:19 PM
    I don't see how people condone people asking intrusive questions.

    Now provide information on gun safety as part of a package of being information that helps people become responsible parents, but to be perfectly honest, what I own or do not own (as long as it is legal) is no ones business but my own and my families.

    I really don't think it is intrusive just as long as they keep it within reason of making sure it is locked up and away from kids. If the doctor goes beyond that, than yes it is intrusive.

    Would you be offended if they asked you if you had a crib, playpen, etc for the kid?





    Jethrotoe
    Apr 22, 08:44 AM
    "Thanks" might work in a pure support form. But for news discussion, it makes little sense.

    arn

    I think that's the real issue here. It would clearly work in some forums and not others. IMO.

    I started today in the programmers forum. I saw the buttons and assumed (I know!) what they were probably for. I read a posted question and then several answers. One was better (at least for me) than the others and I like the ability to vote for that answer. It could, if further options are added, help others interested in that question to zero in on that answer. Or, just to let the person who gave that answer a "one up" to let them know that their answer was cool.
    This all works for me.

    Now in the other forums where there is much more subjective material? It could be a zoo.

    To add: I think I see a lot of shoot from the hip posts on this. I think we should give the team a chance to see how it works out and what changes they may or may not make.





    twoodcc
    Apr 3, 07:59 PM
    Yeah I have my gpu's are up right now, and I have one bigadv rig going, but i lost a unit last night -about 18% was done. Hopefully this one works.

    I got the air fixed, so it's not 85 degrees anymore. I might get to setup my new system here soon.

    Yeah hopefully we have a good week as a team this week. We'll see.

    Now I'd love to see you get a 12 core system!





    rdowns
    Apr 21, 11:38 AM
    How do I +2 Waloshin's posts?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews