josef mengele experiments

josef mengele experiments. that Dr. Joseph Mengele#39;s
  • that Dr. Joseph Mengele#39;s



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 10, 08:44 PM
    I thought the Apple Displays might sport an iSight Camera....

    Still uping the specs and dropping the price is enough for me :cool:





    josef mengele experiments. They had often to take action
  • They had often to take action



  • yellow
    Jan 10, 04:07 PM
    Kind of like using a MBP Front Row Remote at an Apple Conf and switching people's displays to Front Row?





    josef mengele experiments. Josef+mengele+experiments+
  • Josef+mengele+experiments+



  • anjinha
    Apr 25, 04:23 PM
    You expect employees who make minimum wage to break up a fight? They should call the cops, but for sure not break up a fight.

    No, I expect them to check on the woman when she's lying on the floor. I expect them to not tell the two woman who beat her up to go away before the cops get there.





    josef mengele experiments. that of Josef Mengele,
  • that of Josef Mengele,



  • wordoflife
    Mar 24, 03:03 PM
    I never really liked OS X until 10.5.



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. The Nazi doctor Josef Mengele
  • The Nazi doctor Josef Mengele



  • Bubba Satori
    Apr 6, 05:49 PM
    Who likes looking at ads?

    iEnthusiasts?

    http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/1/34jan29-fanboy.jpg





    josef mengele experiments. Josef Mengele,
  • Josef Mengele,



  • leekohler
    May 5, 11:30 AM
    There is nothing wrong with a doctor talking to anyone about guns, as they can be a risk to health. That's like telling my doctor he can't tell me to use condoms if he asks if I'm gay, or that he can't tell me to do certain stretches before I play hockey, if he asks me about that. This proposed law is a load of crap. Asking people about activities they engage in are key to treating a patient.



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. Dr. Josef Mengele; Josef
  • Dr. Josef Mengele; Josef



  • BornAgainMac
    Oct 17, 10:01 AM
    HD DVD for movies and Blu-Ray for data. Problem solved.

    Personally, I would rather just have digital downloads from a high speed download service and store them on my own storage whether it is on DVDs, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD as data. For large downloads, I would like to go to a local video store and download them to my laptop using Firewire 800/400 or USB but that is probably too far in the future.





    josef mengele experiments. josef mengele experiments.
  • josef mengele experiments.



  • dernhelm
    Oct 3, 03:09 PM
    Well this does seem to indicate that despite all the reports of SJ's declining health, they expect him to survive at least until Jan 2007...
    ;)



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. josef mengele experiments.
  • josef mengele experiments.



  • Kieranic
    Nov 10, 03:44 AM
    I got it for the Xbox 360 yesterday at 8am (in the mail, that was still like 12ish hours before US because I'm in New Zealand) :)

    I got the Hardened Edition and I like the game so far. Will still play Modern Warfare 2 occasionally.





    josef mengele experiments. SS doctor Josef Mengele#39;s
  • SS doctor Josef Mengele#39;s



  • seanf
    Mar 26, 02:53 PM
    Well, chances are if it's being used it could well just be sitting there by the living room TV!I agree. To the OP - could you not just have a sneaky look through the Window and see if you can spot a 360?

    Sean :)



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. josef mengele experiments.
  • josef mengele experiments.



  • MacBoobsPro
    Nov 16, 07:57 AM
    I go on how good their logo is...

    ...they must be way off.





    josef mengele experiments. Dr. Josef Mengele#39;s
  • Dr. Josef Mengele#39;s



  • Northgrove
    May 3, 02:28 PM
    Because you then sign a contract that says how you agree to use it. This is outside of that agreement. If you want to sign an agreement to use the data in a different way, I'm sure the carrier will accommodate you. But get your wallet open.

    Where I live, and with the operator I use, this isn't out of the contract though. I don't know which contract you have.



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. Joseph Mengele was the biggest
  • Joseph Mengele was the biggest



  • SimonTheSoundMa
    Sep 25, 04:03 PM
    I suppose there could be a bit of news here for non-photographers.

    As I understand it, Aperture uses OS X's built-in RAW image processing. If I remember rightly, the last Aperture update accompanied an OS X update. So it's possible 10.4.8 could be just around the corner (i.e. sometime this week?)
    It still is pretty poor with compatibility when it comes to RAW. For example, it still can't read white balance from the meta data on RAW files off Canon cameras. Great!

    Aperture's development also is going slow. Apple pulling out the software?

    Perhaps all the developers are spending too much time on Leopard and Logic 8 at the moment.





    josef mengele experiments. Josef Mengele
  • Josef Mengele



  • Appel
    Apr 25, 12:08 PM
    Looks like ****.



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. Josef Mengele http://www.
  • Josef Mengele http://www.



  • SgtPepper12
    May 4, 03:32 AM
    The "Only way" ?

    What, you could not use a laptop?

    And how would an iPad only owner read the CD in the 1st place?

    Yes the iPad made a nice easy to use picture viewer once you had put the images on it from your real computer at home is what you are saying.

    You could just of easy taken a laptop which read the CD images off directly onto the screen and no needed this new device whatsoever.
    Wait, what, a CD? Do you come from the 90s? Why do you need to put it on a CD? Do you even know how this works? Do you know how heavy a laptop is compared to an iPad 2? Do you know how much it sucks to "just hand over" a laptop?





    josef mengele experiments. josef mengele experiments.
  • josef mengele experiments.



  • Russell L
    Aug 10, 01:56 PM
    Stoid and Links: Is there a spec sheet enclosed with your new displays? Do they reflect the updated specs? I'm thinking of getting a 23" myself (directly from a local Apple Store), but I'd want to check the serial # (if possible) before I commit.

    Thanks,
    Russell



    more...


    josef mengele experiments. Eye color: Mengele believed
  • Eye color: Mengele believed



  • rtdgoldfish
    Mar 21, 01:00 AM
    Came home from work today to find the window on my back door busted open and my Xbox 360 gone. They left the Wii, PS2, 32" Samsung LCD TV, stereo, MacBook, a ton of DVDs, CDs, and games. Just took the 360, 2 controllers, the XBox Live camera and some games.

    Called the cops, they came out, dusted for prints (didn't find anything good), tooks some pictures and wrote up a report. I still have all the reciepts for the 360 so I was able to give them the serial number and thanks to Delicous Library, I had a list of all the games that were stolen.

    Funny thing out of all of this: I had a set of Monster Cables for the 360 which force the system to run in HD. Whoever took it will have a nice surprise when they get it home and find out they can't run it on their SD set. (Kinda assuming they won't have an HD TV if they are stealing a 360...)

    But really now, who the heck does that?? A bunch of ********* kids I'm guessing. "Oh, lets steal the $400 Xbox instead of the $1500 TV or the laptop." What is this world coming to?? I live in a quiet neighborhood. The only thing I have ever seen a cop around here for is to break up a party down the road on New Years Eve. There are families with young children, a newlywed couple, a couple friends down the road. We all know each other, nobody has ever had a problem like this.

    The cops didn't give me much hope for recovering anything and I really wasn't expecting them to. It just really ticks me off that someone can have such little respect for someone else's property. Its not even a matter of the money, my landlord has good homeowner's insurance and he is a friend of mine so I think he will file a claim for me.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd post my little rant here and toss my gamertag out there. If anyone sees rtdgoldfish on Xbox Live, let them know they are a no good peice of ****** playing on a stolen system. Or if anyone knows how to track something like this, that would be great!





    josef mengele experiments. Josef Mengele Experiments
  • Josef Mengele Experiments



  • imperium
    Sep 26, 11:21 AM
    so true.
    This forum is mostly visited by whiners.
    So many people wanted the MPB at a photography event. what a joke. they did not get it and now all the crying.
    Basically you have just to ignore these folks if you want to have a nice experience at Macrumors.

    Ignore me if you wish, but I'm pretty sad about not getting the machine promised by the rumour mill. I'm happy for y'all with your updated photo software, but wouldn't you have liked it to be true that we'd get a nice new C2D MBP to use it on?





    josef mengele experiments. josef mengele experiments.
  • josef mengele experiments.



  • ericmacuser
    Apr 25, 01:08 PM
    Looks a lot like this knock-off just posted to DX

    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3-5-touch-screen-dual-sim-dual-network-standby-quadband-gsm-cell-phone-w-wi-fi-white-70906





    liketom
    Sep 12, 07:43 AM
    I just opened iTunes and it ask me if I wanted to update...
    to what version ???





    saunders45
    Sep 8, 08:43 AM
    i won't defend the first comment, seems kinda overboard, though i bet it's way out of context.

    however, the second comment... yeah, he probably drives a sweet car, but he also isn't in a political position in which he could be helping deal with the african poverty/aids crisis...

    in both quotes, you have to look at the idea behind the words, not just take the words literally. but *he's* the dumbass...

    I agree somewhat on the second point, but instead of just bashing others for not doing something, why doesn't he make an effort?

    Because bashing others creates news, and it sells......





    twoodcc
    May 12, 06:40 PM
    your very dedicated ;)

    have you set up any sort of remote capabilities? so you can remote into each system etc just incase there is something wrong - or to check up on heat?

    what are you guy's rigs!?

    haha thanks. i try to be.

    i thought about doing this, and it wouldn't be very hard to do, but if something goes wrong, there's really nothing i can do remotely. the only things that seem to go wrong is the computer crashing, or restarting. either way, i don't have auto login, so i wouldn't be able to get to it remotely. heat isn't the problem right now (it was when i was trying 4.0 ghz - or 4 x gpu).

    my main 3 rigs (i need names!)

    1. Asus - running 3.5 ghz i7 920. 2 x GTX 260

    2. Alienware - 3.6 ghz i7 920 now. 2 x GTX 260

    3. home built (need name) - 3.6 ghz i7 930 now. 1 x GTX 260, 1 x GTS 250.

    and i've got my ps3 folding and my macbook pro gpu folding right now, but not all the time





    LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 05:55 PM
    Who likes looking at ads?

    Android users.





    Charlie Sheen
    Mar 24, 03:22 PM
    and the birthday present is lion :D



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews