iphone 5 features 2011

iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • stridemat
    Mar 17, 05:36 PM
    I don't know of many people who buy a �500 iPhone outright. Most (Especially in the UK) will be on a 18-24 month contract.





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. the
  • iphone 5 features 2011. the



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 16, 11:58 AM
    Why does it matter that he was gay? I thought that gay people where supposed to be the same as everyone else. Did his being gay give him some sort of super powers to break codes?

    Positive role models for others. Perhaps attitudes towards the LGBT community will change when they see that some of the great contributors to civilization where also a part of that community. Up until the civil rights movement, most history classes were about dead white men (presumably straight). Now we have a much broader sense of history including minorities and aboriginal histories. This just fills things in a bit more.





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • BlindMellon
    Apr 25, 08:34 PM
    I don't get the fascination with a marginal bigger screen, if I need a bigger screen I get my iPad.

    They had the perfect opportunity to change the screen size last year. They introducing a higher resolution screen and a new design. They could have designed the phone for a larger screen and talked about how the screen was both larger and sharper. Instead, they kept the same screen size and talked about the 326 PPI retina resolution.

    So now you think that they are adding a larger screen with fewer PPI to last years' form-factor which was designed for a 3.5" screen? C'mon... get real.

    Why would Apple create a new design with the same screen size if they were planning on using that same design a year later with a larger screen? It doesn't make any sense. If they had plans to use a larger screen, they would have done it with the iPhone 4. If they do it in the future, it will have a different design.
    this is true and one of my main gripes: they had the opportunity to enlarge the screen back when they redesigned the whole damn phone. they drew a line in the sand with the 3.5" screen and i doubt they'll change it any time soon. plus, the longer they wait, the more foolish they'll look when they finally do get around to it.





    iphone 5 features 2011. The Features of iPhone 5 that
  • The Features of iPhone 5 that



  • Ziger Woods
    Apr 25, 11:46 AM
    I hope this is tha new 4S or whatever they call it!? It will b a nice upgrade from my almost unbearable 3G!!!



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. Top 5 Most Wanted Features for
  • Top 5 Most Wanted Features for



  • John Purple
    Jan 15, 03:13 PM
    Genius move, that.
    "Old old old?" Not compared to my early-2003 computer. It's dramatically faster, dramatically more efficient, and dramatically more capacious than the machine I've got. Based on the Penryn tests I've seen so far, an MBP update will result in only a marginal improvement. I don't NEED a few extra percent of battery life or performance here and there.

    Yes, but for $ 2.500 to 3.000 I would prefer to buy the newest technology.

    It is always wiser in the long run IMHO to be a late adopter and buy near the end of a product lifecycle than near the beginning. Early adopters are, and have always been, late beta testers.

    Yes, but switching to Penryn and adding Blue-Ray should be no rocket science. I'm not waiting for a fully re-designed MBP.

    They still make great products.

    Yes, but movie and music markets are quite different to the computer market. And I would be perfectly happy if they would focus as much on their computer business as they do for the rest.





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011.
  • iphone 5 features 2011.



  • Apple Shmapple
    Oct 11, 04:09 PM
    It's obvious that Steve Jobs was going to release the True Video iPod soon. I think they intended to release the true video iPod in October when they announced Movie downloads. Something must have happened that the iPod was just not ready, so they scrambled and made some minor upgrades that they intended to do anyways.

    Apple knows it has to get it right or it could be a big disaster. Their goal is to release it before the holidays, but if for some reason they can't, it will be released at Mac World. I think their main issues that have caused it to be delayed is the battery life and the screen cover. The battery life has to be from 4 to 6 hours and the screen has to have some kind of protection that won't be damaged if it is touched constantly.

    If it is going to be released it will happen anytime from now until the second week of November or during the first week of December. If it does not happen during these two time frames it won't happen until Mac World.

    Great post. I've been saying this all along. The widescreen iPod is a severly delayed product. And don't give me semantics about how an unannounced product can be delayed. That's just Apple's way to shirk around the responsibility that comes along with a deadline.

    This product will not drop during the holiday season. Who knows if it will even be ready by January.



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 rumor
  • iphone 5 rumor



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 27, 08:21 PM
    :pthey are ones i already had: GTX 260, GSX 250, 9800 GT x 2 (the energy efficient ones, single slot, i got on sale for $70 each)

    the processor is an i7 930 actually. i have it overclocked to 3.5 ghz right now. i didn't have time to really mess with all the settings like i wanted.

    i personally think VMs are great, but it does depend if your system can handle the heat of running GPUs and a bigadv unit. right now this system isn't even in a case

    Cool, glad you had them.

    I know what you mean about OC'ing waiting to see if it will stay up or crash each time you change something. I was looking at CPUZ on my i7 and I guess I did get it to stay at 3.2Ghz but with 3 gpu's on it I'm not going to try bigadv on it.

    I still have 4 boards not in cases - in the basement - getin' kind of dusty too :D but they were cheap and don't need any special cooling, they do fine like that. However I may retire them before too long as I decided to go ahead and get an i7 980x to do some bigadv units on. :rolleyes: I think it should do better than my Mac Pro. I hope. The board has 2 x16 slots for gpu's - when I can afford a pair of GTX 480's :p





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • brepublican
    Sep 12, 07:49 AM
    False Alarm... I think my update was to 6.0.5, which is strange given I update all the time on this MBP... Sorry for the false alarm guys. Back to speculating!
    Oh well... we can wait a few more hours can't we?

    IT'S SHOWTIME!!! :D



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • Fukui
    Sep 8, 12:04 PM
    Just take a look at the audience that was there, they all where stuned.

    I think that was the whole point! ;)





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011.
  • iphone 5 features 2011.



  • linux2mac
    Mar 25, 10:25 AM
    I was there at the beginning - in & out 3 times.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko4V3G4NqII

    OS X you've been the Apple of my eye since the beginning!
    :apple:

    Thanks for posting. Sadly back then I was in a Windows world working at a Fortune 100 Microsoft shop as a MS trained applications developer. I remember telling my college friend (that was responsible for my Mac conversion) that Macs weren't good for business when he asked me why I didn't use a Mac. Wow, did I ever drink the Windows Kool Aid! I should have switched back in 2000 instead of nine years later (Linux in '07' and Mac in '09').



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011.
  • iphone 5 features 2011.



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 03:06 AM
    well, I can see that it wouldn't be fast enough for unbuffered video, but if the receiving piece of hardware could decode h.264, then it would be fast enough, right? I can stream h.264 from apples website wirelessly.

    Yeah, but that's buffered on your computer, it loads a bit into memory before playing so that the rest of it comes in while your watching. Streaming means it's coming straight in - no buffer.





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011.
  • iphone 5 features 2011.



  • JForestZ34
    Mar 17, 04:29 PM
    Hogwash. The cashier made a mistake. At the moment the mistake was made ONE party knew about it and one didn't. The OP, who knew that a mistake had been made said nothing about it. He should have. People can defend this guy all they want, but the fact of the matter is that he deserves the flames he's getting. An ethical person would have said "you forgot to charge my card" and paid the outstanding balance.

    And what about if BB over charged his card $300 and didn't say anything about it... That happens all the time and customers don't catch it.... Maybe not that dollar amount but it still happens... I wonder how many BB throw in the warranty and not telling the customer they added it? A lot of people don't check their receipt.. I don't feel sorry for bestbuy or the kid..

    It was his problem....


    James



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • Eric5h5
    Mar 25, 03:56 AM
    And when we will get to OS XI?

    Never. OS X is a brand, it's not really an OS version number. If/when Apple eventually ditches OS X or changes it significantly enough, it will have a new name and identity. (Or maybe it will become iOS X. ;) )

    --Eric





    iphone 5 features 2011. Apple iPhone 5 Features
  • Apple iPhone 5 Features



  • Glideslope
    Apr 25, 04:00 PM
    How can you be so certain of this as to say "That is it. Period."? Sources plz?

    Sources? Plz. :cool:



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • infidel69
    Mar 28, 02:48 PM
    What exactly is a 'hater'? Someone that disagrees with the company line? Someone with a dissenting opinion?

    Consultant is the opposite of a hater which is just as bad really. Apple can do no wrong in his eyes, I think he's in love with Steve Jobs or something.





    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • donlphi
    Sep 25, 11:01 AM
    So... what are we supposed to run this monstrosity on? The G5 QUADS had a hard enough time running the first one. I can't imagine running this on an iMac or worse... a mac mini.

    JOKE JOKE JOKE



    more...


    iphone 5 features 2011. iphone 5 features 2011. iphone
  • iphone 5 features 2011. iphone



  • Jeonat
    Oct 17, 12:47 PM
    I haven't read the rest of the thread but yes, absolutely makes sense that Apple support both types of drive. We don't know the outcome yet of the format war - it could go either way. Why alienate, for example, movie makers who would switch to another platform if HD-DVD wasn't supported.

    Sensible move.





    iphone 5 features 2011. Here, in this post, iPhone
  • Here, in this post, iPhone



  • muffinss
    Mar 25, 02:43 PM
    I own a 27 inch iMac because I want a big, powerful computer. I own an iPhone because I want a small portable phone that allows me to check my email while I am gone.

    I don't want a 27 inch iMac that's a giant iPhone running an mobile OS. I don't want a small phone that's running a full blown computer OS that's way to complicated and overkill for such a weak, small mobile device. People saying they want iOS to replace OSX on all desktops is like saying they want Windows Mobile to replace Windows all together. No offense, but its a stupid idea.

    That's great if all you do if check email and browse the web on your $2,000 computer. There's other people out there that actually use their computer for other things besides checking Facebook on their $2,000 computer.

    I don't mind if they merge features back and forth between the two. Features that make sense and wont hinder the two from performing their main functionality. One being a computer OS while the other being a small, mobile device OS.

    OS X has been the best computer OS ever made, and was the best decision for Apple in buying out NexT and building their next generation computer OS after it. I hope they keep making a computer OS as well as a mobile OS.





    iphone 5 features 2011. apple iphone 5 features.
  • apple iphone 5 features.



  • Ugg
    Apr 18, 12:35 AM
    We should add left handed history ahead of gay history, before you bash me, let me explain..........

    Because of these horrible things perpetuated on left handed people I request that left handed people are mentioned in history.


    How was that?

    Any basic history textbook will include basic information about a person. Left handedness often is mentioned, so is deafness, blindness and other physical differences. Homosexuality isn't in the same league, now is it?

    Why do so many people have a difficult time acknowledging the unique contributions of gay people?

    Have you heard of Wounded Knee? This country has a horrible problem in dealing with minorities an those on the right seem most interested in suppressing anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow and erroneous interpretation of American demographics.

    It's very, very sad.





    Winni
    May 4, 02:59 AM
    Just like communism

    Actually, this also includes American Capitalism -- only a fistful of rich people benefit from it at the expense of the rest of the population that has been led to believe by the media that anybody can eventually become rich if they only work hard enough for it, but the truth is that this almost never happens.





    Thunderbird
    Mar 24, 07:19 PM
    Happy 10th Anniversary to Mac OS X !

    Please feel free to post more screen shots of early OS X. It's interesting to see the changes and evolution.





    bedifferent
    Apr 29, 07:11 PM
    A slider like that only makes sense on a touch interface, where you would physically move it. A user would drag it along with a finger. Very "organic".

    Animation for sake of animation is pointless. With a mouse, it is counter intuitive, when all users are used to "pushing" or "depressing" the button in.

    What about using the magic trackpad to "slide" the selection? Perhaps engaging "Tap to Click" then sliding the bar with the trackpad.

    My Magic Trackpad was collecting dust until the release of Lion DP's. OS X 10.7 is definitely making more use of the multi-touch features of the track pad.





    liketom
    Sep 12, 07:43 AM
    I just opened iTunes and it ask me if I wanted to update...
    to what version ???





    relimw
    Sep 25, 02:34 PM
    Look at the new requirements page...

    http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/

    Apple must have tweaked it VERY much. Will make it available to more people based on the new hardware and expanded video support.

    Even the NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra and Intel Mac Mini.
    And it still won't run on my G4 mini :p Well, at least more people will be able to make use of :) And since you didn't ask, yes I use my mini as just a quick check system, which works fine with Lightroom. I suppose since I own Aperture, and this is a free update, I'll try it on my Mac Pro :)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews