funny animals wallpapers for desktop

funny animals wallpapers for desktop. ree Funny Animal
  • ree Funny Animal



  • pistolero
    Apr 5, 06:07 PM
    I don't know why you people don't like this. Apple announced iAds like a year ago, and I still haven't seen a single one. I'm simply curious about seeing at least one iAd to see what all the fuss is about. This App allows you to see an iAd so you can know what it is, as no one has actually really implemented them yet. This is probably the only place that has iAds in.

    You will only see iAds if the apps you use have implemented them. Most Paid apps don't have them, only free apps with ad support. iAds are not banners on safari or pop ups screens. They're like interactive applets within the app you're using. iAds are usually seen in free news apps such as the guardian or huffington post. So if you mostly use paid apps you will never see a iAd.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Funny Animals Wallpapers
  • Funny Animals Wallpapers



  • slabbius
    Nov 24, 07:31 PM
    nah. they're just updating the mb/p line





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Funny Desktop Wallpaper
  • Funny Desktop Wallpaper



  • dsnort
    Aug 1, 11:29 AM
    dsnort, meet OpenDocument (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opendocument)... ;)




    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Funny 3D Animals Wallpapers
  • Funny 3D Animals Wallpapers



  • wnurse
    Aug 8, 08:32 AM
    Be careful! wnurse may not have gotten a nap, and can get very cranky when people point out differences between Dell and Apple monitors. ;)

    Seriously though, wnurse, lighten up and chill out! :cool:

    Actually stoid, i really don't care about Dell monitors or Apple's for that matter. It's not a religious matter to me. I'm apple worst nightmare. A customer that is not passionate about their products. I would drop apple in a minute if something better comes along or something just as good with a cheaper price (hence the dell monitor). I just hate to read people making comments like "if you think apple monitors are expensive, enjoy your sucky dell monitor". It's annonying and childish. You have no idea on the quality of Dell or anyone else monitor. That was not the bad part.. that's ok, not everyone knows everything.. then when someone points out something to you, you attack without any facts. Maybe I was rough with you but I think my initial post was gentle.. I only got rough when you when into auto robot apple fanboy mode.
    Apple fans are supposed to be different, think different. I thought that meant using our brains and being smarter than the average mindless pc sheep. To me, apple fans are mindless sheep just like the PC users, except they like apple products. I'm a user of apple products and unless windows dramatically improves, i intend to continue buying apple computers but it doesn't blind me to specific faults of the system. Just as I appreciate Apple strengths, I am aware of their weaknesses. Saying an Apple monitor is affordable is disingenius. This attitude is what has allowed apple to basically steal our money because they know the apple fanbase will not protest. I don't mind paying a premium for apple computers (actually, i did pay a hefty premium for my G5 computer) but paying a premium for a monitor?.. what?.. apple monitors crash less than Dells? (tongue in cheek here.. i know monitors don't crash). Maybe Apple monitors do not contract viruses as often as Dells (haha, funny). I mean, other than a nice case and the apple logo, exactly what am i paying for here?. I guess I would stop bitching if Apple made a 30 inch for graphic professionals and a 30 inch for the rest of us (although i doubt the Dell panels cost less than the apple panels so that might not be a price break anyway). It breaks my heart really that i had to resort to getting a Dell monitor (actually, at the time, Dell 20 inches were $609, apple 20 inch was over $1200). I couldn't imagine paying twice for basically the same thing but with an apple logo and a nice case.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. funny wallpapers for desktop
  • funny wallpapers for desktop



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 07:40 AM
    I might be getting confused here - but isn't the music store just a web thingy and not part of the software? i.e. store and media player distinct, though interlinked

    yeah, but there is a link in your itunes software (client) which has "Music Store" - u know.. down the left side where your playlists are..

    Wouldn't they need to change that to a generic "Store" or something..





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. High Quality Desktop Wallpaper
  • High Quality Desktop Wallpaper



  • ThaDoggg
    Apr 10, 07:29 PM
    Not the OP but here ya go! (http://lockwaresystems.com/swanm10b-179.html)

    Awesome..wasn't aware of these guys.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Photo credits: Funny Animal
  • Photo credits: Funny Animal



  • rtdgoldfish
    Apr 5, 12:34 AM
    Alrighty, since this thing got way too popular on Digg, I've had a lot of people trying to offer advice. A great deal more are saying this is all fake.

    First of all, I am not breaking into my neighbor's house. I will not stoop to their level. I will not trash their place, spray paint their living room, nor leave dog droppings in their fridge. I will either let the police deal with this or let the stupidity of the criminals catch up with them in the end.

    Second, I am not getting a lawyer. The amount it would cost me to get a lawyer would be way more than the cost of the 360 and games. This just doesn't make sense. The only reason I would get one is if they catch the guy and there is some sort of trial. Even then, I don't think I would need a lawyer, it would just be me testifying in court or something.

    And finally, I don't really care if you think I am making this all up. The burglar broke in, took an Xbox and some games and left a good deal of other expensive stuff in the house. If you read the rest of my posts before saying "OMG WTF LIARZ WHO STEALZ JST A XBOX AND LEAVES A MACBOOK" you would know the situation. The cops have been following any leads I have given them, and things have happened.

    If I get my Xbox back, wonderful. That is money that I don't have to spend replacing it. If I never see it again, oh well, life goes on.

    I guess what I really wanted by getting this on Digg and all was some actual advice on what I should do now. Again, all I have gotten was advice from 15 year olds saying to throw bricks at my neighbor's house. This is not exactly the advice I was looking for and if anyone has any REAL advice to offer, that would be wonderful (such as names and numbers of someone at Microsoft).

    I posted this on Macrumors because of the great community we have here. People are always friendly and open to discussion. Sometimes issues get solved, other times they don't. If getting this story on Digg brought some new (and unwanted) members to the forums, I am sorry.

    Anyway, thanks for reading my post and I'll continue to update as things progress. :)





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Funny
  • Funny



  • Rogzilla
    Jan 10, 01:52 AM
    You know what I want?

    A small UMPC tablet, multitouch and pen input. Really, not a replacement computer but something like a large PDA. Something I can take with me, sit and draw/paint, write blogs at WIFI hotspots, make notes in meetings, and work on my various writings (screenplays, short stories, ect), then come home and sync it up with my iMac. A portable alternative for someone who already has a desktop.

    I am still new to this whole Apple thing...love my iMac I got a year ago...but I have no idea what to expect.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Funny 3D Animal Cartoons - 3D
  • Funny 3D Animal Cartoons - 3D



  • CodeRaven
    Apr 7, 09:41 PM
    This and all 100 games.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. funny-kids-funny-wallpaper
  • funny-kids-funny-wallpaper



  • tvachon
    Jan 9, 05:03 PM
    Had, then i had to pause. grrrr

    Just wait, it will eventually play





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. ree Funny Animal
  • ree Funny Animal



  • JoJoCal19
    Dec 14, 07:15 AM
    I was acutally going to say this same thing. It makes more sense for Apple to put a Verizon/CDMA/LTE...whatever phone on a different release cycle than the GSM phone, as they typically can't even handle the logistical nightmare of releasing the current phone with adequate supply. How long is the thing backordered now when an iPhone is released? How nightmarish is it for them to produce and keep adequate supply of only a GSM iPhone? Now imagine if those production numbers were divided between a Verizon AND the GSM iPhone....you'd never be able to get one! A 6 month split would be almost perfect for releases...it'd give the production lines ample time to get decent numbers of both phones built up. The dual release (unless Apple can get a single chip LTE/CDMA/GSM solution) would be a potential nightmare for FoxConn's assembly plant.

    Geckotek and you are correct. When the iPhone 4 was launched Apple couldn't come close to keeping up with demand. The lead time was 4+ weeks and it only pissed people off. If you add in a Verizon model, which is likely to meet or even exceed the demand for an AT&T model if the device were launched at the same time, the lead time would be much longer and Apple would not be able to meet that demand. 6 month in between is not too long. It also keeps Apple launching an iPhone every 6 mos in the US and keep them in the news and take attention away from the Android devices being launched every couple of months.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Lazy Day - Funny Animal
  • Lazy Day - Funny Animal



  • stephenli
    Oct 17, 09:54 PM
    I have already used 220GB on music / movie / photo
    I dont want to use over 20 DVD DL to backup.... its terrible
    so, give me Blu-ray disc please, Steve.

    currently, a BD-RW drive cost around $1000usd
    if Mac equip with this monster drive, the price must increase by more or less $1000....so, does Apple waiting for a drop in price for drives?





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. funny animals wallpaper.
  • funny animals wallpaper.



  • cmaier
    Apr 5, 04:28 PM
    I'm going to start a TV channel that only shows commercials.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. funny cartoon animals,funny
  • funny cartoon animals,funny



  • KnightWRX
    Mar 26, 09:18 PM
    I don't know, that would be one big download. With people still using dial-up, I'm just not seeing it. As for the USB stick, that would be neat and the best way to go, because of the AIR.

    Yeah, installing an OS straight from the Internet ? Never heard of that before. :rolleyes:

    Not everyone is stuck on dial-up, and it would be nice for Apple to finally provide an option that has been the norm in many other OS installers for the last 15 years.

    However, I doubt we won't see optical discs. For one, they are much cheaper and faster to duplicate than Flash memory devices. It would make no sense for Apple to go the costly route of Flash only distribution just yet since most of their line-up still have DVD drives.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. desktop calendar wallpaper
  • desktop calendar wallpaper



  • MacsRgr8
    Mar 24, 05:47 PM
    Wow.... X years already!!

    Well done Steve by saving  Computer by evolving NeXTSTEP via Rhapsody and Mac OS X Server 1.x into Mac OS X!!

    Some memories:

    - Steve showing the OS strategy roadmap: Mac OS 8 / 9 vs. Mac OS X
    - "Rhapsody" evolving into Mac OS X DP1
    - Mac OS X DP3 incl. Aqua interface
    - Mac OS X Public Beta "Kodiak"
    - Mac OS X 10.0 "Cheetah"... I got the original CD (yes.. CD..) in Paris, France.
    - Mac OS X 10.1 "Puma" and Office v. X
    - Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" and Photoshop 7
    - Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther" largely regarded as the first real 100% usable version of OS X (not in the least because of app development)
    - Mac OS X 10.4.1 "Tiger" Intel Developer Preview
    - Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" Universal stuff
    - Mac OS X 10.6.6 "Snow Leopard" and Mac App Store
    - Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion" and optional Server Install

    I <3  and Mac OS X





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Free Desktop Wallpaper-s
  • Free Desktop Wallpaper-s



  • Lynxpro
    Oct 20, 01:40 PM
    Seriously, the more I think about it, the more upset I am that they aren't offering one. I mean, what the heck are they goint to do with $10 billion? Even the most aggressive expansion and R&D strategy doesn't justify holding onto that. And it would be a great way to offset any damage from the options fiasco. And it would boost the shares 5% (at least) on announcement. They USED to pay a dividend (1987-1995). It's time to bring it back!


    Oh, I dunno, perhaps acquire some more companies? You know, like TiVo - with its valuable IP - for an easy $400 million. Or pump it into R&D. Or a stake in Nintendo or Sony. Or acquire the EMI Music Group (for $1 billion) as a buffer against the other RIAA members pressuring for an increase in the iTunes Store pricing. Or finally pay off Apple Records once and for all. Those are several things Apple could do* with that $10 billion that could be more useful than artificially boosting the stock by paying out an expensive dividend to grumpy shareholders.

    Heck, maybe they could go all-solar on the Apple campus like what Google is doing.



    *My personal favorite idea would be for Apple to acquire Atari dirt-cheap. This would give Apple a large library of classic titles that could be ported to the iPod, not to mention giving Apple a brand that could be used to pump out OS X "compatible" computers geared towards gamers in order to boost gaming on OS X overall and a means at gunning after Dell-owned Alienware and Dell's own XPS line.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. animals wallpapers. funny
  • animals wallpapers. funny



  • BBEmployee
    Apr 8, 06:42 PM
    Once I went to Best Buy to get a toslink cable with a mini plug end for my macbook. The employee in the department asked if I needed help. I responded that I need a toslink cable with a miniplug end rather than the regular. The employee in charge of the cable section had never heard of such a thing. I described it but the employee had this look that suggested I was confused. LOL

    Local retail would be worth a little extra cost if employees were actually trained to be knowledgable in the products. That would require paying decent wages to knowledgable staff. Sadly the retail outlets like to charge more and pay minimum wage to people who are expected to know the location of items on shelves and that's it. Most of the employees in Best Buy that I've encountered could have been replaced with grocery store clerks and the service would be the same. I'm not insulting the workers. Just pointing out the expectations of the clerks in these places. And of course if you want employees to be interested in the product line more, they should be paid more.

    They're supposed to be trained. There's a fairly expansive, albeit oftentimes overly general website focused solely on training employees for their given departments tech needs. They're supposed to be required courses. I had to go through quite a bit of testing and had to do a lot of training courses (despite not really needing them) before I got a blue shirt. Too bad I actually preferred the white shirt of the "in training" new employee. I guess I don't really like the stigma attached to the blue shirt...I honestly felt demoted when I got it.





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. funny funny funny animal green
  • funny funny funny animal green



  • macteo
    Apr 29, 04:30 PM
    I don't have AirDrop anymore!





    funny animals wallpapers for desktop. Desktop Wallpaper of Funny
  • Desktop Wallpaper of Funny



  • Amazing Iceman
    May 4, 08:48 AM
    You're totally wrong. I develop software that is used by hospitals. In fact, I'm writing an iPad app now. Our customers (hospitals) are buying iPads left and right. One hospital just bought 1800 iPads for example. In the HIS world (Hospital Information Systems) there are tons of articles illustrating how iPads are being adopted. A recent article talked about how iOS is trouncing everything else with a 90% share among health professionals.

    Doctors are always on the go, specially in a hospital. Having the iPad allows them freedom to move around and have all the information pertaining to their patients available at any time, without having to carry or wait for patient's files, etc.
    The iPad will always be a toy, but not just a toy. It is a very adaptable device that is useful on many fields. It's an amazing tool in the medical, engineering, management, artistic, etc fields.





    Desertrat
    May 5, 12:05 AM
    Aw, Ugg, c'mon. Sounds like the NRA lobbyist merely said something on the order of, "If you're gonna do this sort of thing, don't do the fine." This issue has been a source of turmoil in Florida for quite a while. I've no idea what doofus started wanting pediatricians to snoop into family affairs, but the anti-gun crowd has pushed for it. (An appropriate answer to such an idiotic question would be, "Well, of course! What kind do you want? What do you carry?")

    As far as "Couple this with the fact that the NRA has prevented any studies on guns and their impact on American society and I think we can all rest assured that we're heading towards a society ruled by the American Taliban. Heavy sarcasm intended.":

    Wrong. Dead wrong. Au colntraire, support for numerous studies has come from the NRA. They've supported Prof. Gary Kleck of FSU, for example, even after he commented that as a card-carrying member of the ACLU that he thought both sides in the gun control arguments were making foolish claims.

    John Lott is another. Wright/Rossi/Dalily have published several books about the inefficacy of gun control laws, and they aren't even shooters.

    Overall, what I find amusing about folks taking potshots at the NRA--and missing--is that some pro-gun groups gripe that the NRA doesn't do enough. One is Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, JPFO. Another is the Gunowners of America, GOA, which I myself find to be rather severely hardline.





    R.Perez
    Mar 15, 10:01 PM
    Which makes all the difference. Night and day. As far as anyone is concerned, making tech usable and desirable to that degree is pretty innovative.

    You really need to step out of your fanboi bubble, it seems a little silly to be honest.





    MacRumors
    Oct 28, 02:21 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple appears to have pulled the publicly accessible Mac OS 10.4.8 Source Code (Darwin, the open-source foundation of OS X, and XNU, Darwin's open-source kernel), leaving only developers with ADC log-ins with access to the code (public link (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/), ADC link (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/))

    Earlier this week, the OSx86 project (http://osx86project.org/) released a version of the 10.4.8 kernel (http://semthex.freeflux.net/blog/archive/2006/10/24/haleluja-it-s-done.html) that was hailed to be 100% legal according to the APSL and run on any x86 machine. Prior to this release, Apple's code would only run on Apple's hardware due to various dependencies (such as EFI).





    nimasm
    Jan 15, 02:44 PM
    zimtheinvader you're right: MBA does not compare favourably to other products available. Thinness is a nice quality, and indeed it gives that premium edge to the MBA that other UMPCs lack, but Apple's seeming need to give you a full-featured, full-screen, full-clock speed computer is contrary to the needs of ultraportability. While I don't begrudge the Core 2 processor, nor the ample RAM, I can't say that a 13.3" widescreen is essential. (Indeed, if you're aiming for portability, then the dinosaur 4:3 format offers a greater ratio of screen area to overall dimensions).

    I recently had the opportunity to borrow an Asus Eee PC, and was blown away by the advantages of its form factor. It was solidly built, confidence inspring, yet portable. The MBA makes me worry about potential flimsiness. How will it compared to a Macbook if bashed in the centre of the lid. The Eee PC, while slow and cramped, at least has rigidity

    Moreover, do people really want to pay more for a compromised solution? Compare the Eee PC at �200. Now I don't wish to say that the Eee PC is something Apple should have produced, but in almost every respect it is in the right direction. It's smaller in the correct sense (reducing the greater dimensions first), sturdier, cheaper. Asus have done a fantastic job of this, and I don't doubt that Apple could have done it even better. How about a 10-12" screen, make it thin if you really must, but make it cheap, and drop pretentions of selling people a widescreen video-editing 'supercomputer'?

    With my cursory memory of the MBA's features, I can't think of a single argument other than a need to have the latest thing for the MBA over the top of the range Macbook, a notebook which I subjectively think looks more attractive, too.

    What consumers would go for would be more portability, more affordability, at the expense of screen real estate and ultimate performance. What have given us is equal portability, a lot less affordability, and less performance.





    nickXedge
    Apr 16, 10:55 AM
    Seeing as that it doesn't have any place for the antenna (like the black area towards the top of the 3G iPad), i'm very skeptical with this picture.

    My thoughts exactly. Aside from this, I enjoy this design, very futuristic.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews