amor frases

amor frases. amor frases.
  • amor frases.



  • leekohler
    Mar 4, 05:43 AM
    Jail time for strikers is bizarre and totally unacceptable.

    Additionally there is no way you can claim that it is a "individual liberty" position to hold to be for jailing strikers.

    You should know by noe that fivepoint is only interested in individual freedom when it's an issue he agrees with.





    amor frases. amor frases. de amor con
  • amor frases. de amor con



  • djransom
    Mar 17, 12:24 PM
    With my flame suit on, i say this...

    I might have done the same thing as the OP.

    Regarding the kid, well, its probably a part time job for him. Furthermore, how much can BestBuy possibly be paying him? He could probably earn more if he worked else where. :)

    Truth be told alot of people in this thread would've. People are quick to say what they will and won't do AFTER the situation, but had the opportunity presented not many would've passed on it.





    amor frases. frases-amor-4.gif
  • frases-amor-4.gif



  • QCassidy352
    Sep 28, 01:05 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Now hopefully these pretty town bureaucrats approve this in short order and then get back to their usual important functions, like telling people what colors they can paint their mailboxes.

    It that an iPhone autospell or are they really good looking. :D

    The former :o





    amor frases. amor frases. amor frases.
  • amor frases. amor frases.



  • Mr. Zorg
    Jul 21, 11:22 AM
    vocal majority
    I think, perhaps, you meant to say "vocal MINORITY"?



    more...


    amor frases. amor frases
  • amor frases



  • MBHockey
    Apr 29, 04:40 PM
    wow, slow day??





    amor frases. amor frases. Frase de amor
  • amor frases. Frase de amor



  • one1
    May 3, 10:48 PM
    IMO, until the ipad gets this, which is entirely possible, it will remain more of a toy than a tool, and all these commercials will be nothing but fodder for the haters.

    there's nothing wrong with toys, and this is a nice one, but these lines about doctors, CEOs, etc., are just plain ridiculous.

    Ummmm incorrect. I have a major surgery coming up and the only way me and my doctor could sit down together and review the CT Scan was with my iPad 2 since all CT Scans are done on digital now instead of film. I simply stopped by the hospital and snagged the cd the night before my appointment and loaded it before I left the next day.

    My doctor said this was on his wish list, but he couldn't find anywhere in stock.


    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5/audiogodz1/dc1cacec.jpg



    more...


    amor frases. frases de amor. Frases de amor
  • frases de amor. Frases de amor



  • dmelgar
    Jul 21, 10:52 AM
    Really classy apple. Try to cover up your mistake by confusing users and trying to insult competitors you didn't think you even had to worry about.

    Apple continues to disappoint in surprising ways. What happened to the focus on building great products?





    amor frases. amor frases. Frases de amor
  • amor frases. Frases de amor



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 17, 12:54 AM
    You're classy.

    I hope karma greets you tomorrow morning with a swift kick in the mouth.



    more...


    amor frases. de amor. frases d amor. frases
  • de amor. frases d amor. frases



  • twoodcc
    Apr 29, 08:52 PM
    I should have a new system (i7 980x) tomorrow, I will get it set up with Ubuntu to do bigadv units.

    you're really getting one?! if so, you'll have to start a new thread about it, and give up updates!





    amor frases. frases de amor. frases de amor
  • frases de amor. frases de amor



  • 8CoreWhore
    May 2, 02:19 PM
    is there any way we can view our own tracked info. it would be cool to see where i have been.

    There are GPS apps that allow you to leave "breadcrumbs"... a trail of your travels with data like avg speed, distance, etc.



    more...


    amor frases. de amor con frases. de amor
  • de amor con frases. de amor



  • mkrishnan
    Sep 7, 10:12 PM
    I've never heard myself say "Yo, Yo, wut up dude?" either...

    God, I hope not! :eek: ;) :D

    No, I downloaded it from somewhere else.

    *wink wink, nudge nudge*

    Say no more! :p





    amor frases. de amor con frases. imagenes
  • de amor con frases. imagenes



  • Much Ado
    Jan 9, 01:49 PM
    I'm not chancing it. I've made my own HTML to do it for me :P


    Very nice, my friend. But if you will allow me to improve your idea:

    <html>
    <head>


    more...


    amor frases. amor frases. frases de amor
  • amor frases. frases de amor



  • BC2009
    Apr 25, 11:53 AM
    I prefer the look of this to the mockup that Josh Topolsky did on thisismynext.com -- probably because I like the look of the iPhone 4. I am ready for this device to ship since I gave my iPhone 3gs a nasty drop on concrete garage floor about a month ago -- the screen is fine, but the GPS no longer works. It's gonna be hard waiting until September.

    Still, I doubt the validity of the photos until some information is provided as to how these were obtained.

    I am a bit bummed at recent reports that QualComm's 4G/GSM/EVDO-RevA combo chip won't be ready until 2012 -- I was kinda hoping for LTE in the next iPhone -- and there is no way Apple will do an iPhone that would run through its battery in 3.5 hours (not that I would want such a device anyway).





    amor frases. amor frases. Frases de Amor
  • amor frases. Frases de Amor



  • smithrh
    Dec 13, 09:49 AM
    Appropriate Page 2 post, I think.

    There are some parts to this rumor that just don't add up. If/when I have time later I'll post more...



    more...


    amor frases. frases de amor. frases de
  • frases de amor. frases de



  • thestaton
    Nov 24, 06:19 AM
    Huge saving on airport express. New Airport Ultra Express (802.11n) at Macworld!

    Confirmed! :)

    I find no mention of this anywhere, even did a google search.

    Care for a link?





    amor frases. La única frase capaz
  • La única frase capaz



  • iansilv
    Apr 15, 01:39 PM
    LOL at the perspective on the text in the 3rd photo. :D

    FAKE.

    Oh- yeah- you're right. I see that now- yeah I agree it's fake. I still like it though.



    more...


    amor frases. frases de amor emo. versos de
  • frases de amor emo. versos de



  • DevinPitcher
    Apr 15, 01:07 PM
    Has no one noticed that the camera switches sides in the third image?? LOL

    FAKE!!!!!

    No it doesn't.
    It's in the same spot in all 3.





    amor frases. amor frases. de amor con
  • amor frases. de amor con



  • jhartung
    Jan 16, 12:02 PM
    MacBook Air: Though it's pretty, the lack of a 12" screen, the RIDICULOUS fixed battery, and the sloggy speed were real disappointments. I've my PowerBook for 4 years now, and it looks like I'm not going to replace it anytime soon. I've talked to more people who want just a small, cheap little notebook.

    ITunes rentals is OK, I guess--they just need to beef up the offerings.





    amor frases. amor frases.
  • amor frases.



  • wakerider017
    Oct 10, 07:37 PM
    Just my opinion...

    This iPod will be 400+ when/if it comes out...


    For that kinda money I would much rather invest in a macbook!!!

    With student discount Macbook is only about 500 more...


    Yea they are apples and oranges... but a liitle macbook would make a nice portable video device.





    Stuipdboy1000
    May 2, 10:46 AM
    - iPod bug fixes

    Hopefully fixes the bug when album artwork doesn't show on the lock screen. It's not a critical bug, just kinda annoying.





    forrestmc4
    Jan 10, 10:09 PM
    I'm a regular reader of Gizmodo and their "rival" Engadget. I have to say after this stunt I don't have much respect left for Giz. A presentation, particularly a press presentation, is a key part of CES marketing for some of the biggest names around. Messing with the Motorola presentation was way, way, way over the line. Sadly, the comments on the story seem to show a rift in the Gizmodo readership trending towards acceptance of this unbelievably unprofessional conduct. There were even commenters faulting companies for leaving IR receivers uncovered by electrical tape or some other rudimentary signal blocking fix. Companies shouldn't have to shelter their product presentations from this kind of childishness, journalistic professionalism should take care of that.

    Shame on Gizmodo. Bring out the banhammer.





    zac4mac
    Aug 2, 01:33 PM
    Lyra - mellow out, we(the USA) have enough people out there P.O.d at us as it is. Like Mel Gibson just said, "It's about existing in harmony in a world that seems to have gone mad."

    I'm not fond of DRM, but I see it as a necessary evil for the time being. I buy from iTMSm not for music quality, but for convenience. If I really need quality, I buy the CD and rip. Someday I'm going to archive all my Vinyl - somewhere around 600+ albums, from the 60s-80s; a daunting task I keep procrastinating.

    iTMS is not a closed system - music plays, as said on iPods, PCs, Macs, and not mentioned, several Motorola phones. Not as many options as "Plays for Sure", but not as isolated as portayed.

    I hope for the folks in France and Scandinavia that they don't force Apple to abandon them. I don't see Apple caving on this issue.

    Z





    dicklacara
    Jul 21, 11:38 AM
    .

    Here's a post at another site that saya it best:

    bbrewer 1 hour ago
    2 people liked this.
    Antenna-gate was a non-issue to start with. If anything it may end up helping Apple meet demand at some point. Right now they are not able to make them fast enough anyway.

    The external antenna is great. You won't drop a call no matter how you hold it if you have a decent signal. If you are in a weak signal area, you might not even have a signal on another phone. Of the iPhone 4, if you have one bar, avoid touching the strip near the bottom of the left side. If you can tie your own shoes, you can probably manage this. Or get a (free) case. Gee, what a crisis.

    http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/20100721/apple-earnings-no-better-antennagate-deodorant-than-success/#comments

    .





    kalsta
    Sep 30, 02:02 PM
    That's an amazingly thin house. And carved from a single piece of aluminum reportedly.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews